Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload does not work a few times during the day.
You've been using web upload during this time and now it looks like we have a problem converting the videos, they're taking too long. Are the servers overloaded to the extreme?

Remote upload does not work a few times during the day.
You've been using web upload during this time and now it looks like we have a problem converting the videos, they're taking too long. Are the servers overloaded to the extreme?

Must be server overloads.. Conversions, uploads are much faster for like 13 hours after primetime

"We are closing our Affiliate Program from 15/04/2019. Balances which exceed the minimum withdraw amount of 20$ can be withdrawn until 30/04/2019!"

well thast's tough :'( it is definitely the end of an ERA, thank you for hustling with us guys so hard for all these years

Hi,

first of all sorry for the delayed comment from my side here.
As you already saw we will close our affiliate program.
Any balances which will exceed 20 usd will be paid out.

Unfortunately we had to do this step due to recent events and ongoing weakness in generating revenue from advertising.
In order to keep the service alive and stable we have to go this way.

Best Regards

Marcel

Hi,

Unfortunately we had to do this step due to recent events and ongoing weakness in generating revenue from advertising.

Best Regards

Marcel
how about streamango?

they paid everyone without a doubt for all these years but they are "fucking scammers" because of your last few bucks... screw yourself

Go screw yourself. It's still work that isn't paid in the end. If they want to shut off, do like what others do and pay everyone their leftover earnings and restart it when the revenue comes in again. Payment in whatever shitcoin cryptocurrency that is not btc is literally free.

Hi,

Best Regards

Marcel
I hope the amount of ads will be reduced if it's like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back