Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
every public site is fucking crowded already and a bunch of people are botting and doing zero quality work messing up uploaders' work... it's already a complete chaos....... noone needs a thousand different uploaders at the same fucking sites to be honest then we'll be able to earn a few cents per day......... some of us are for years in the game with lots of experience and our earnings are already CRAP because everyone want to earn submitting links to sites that give free traffic... I would also shoot the ones in the head with their stupid bots and everyone who doesn't understand basic ECONOMY....... go make your own site or find different income source for good :S not like it's a dream job anway....... noone will ever appreciate ur years of hard work because you can just be replaced by bots anytime...

Last edited:
Remote Upload is down again! For gods sake!

The remote upload has become a service without any instability.

Can anyone tell me if the popups problem in iframes has been fixed? According to popads in a support forum, this was not a problem on the popads side but rather on openload. A few days earlier I saw some people complaining that they had their sites blocked in chrome by abusive advertising. If it has not been fixed yet I expect openload will fix this very fast, people who have trusted your service and who have made their service one of the biggest for years do not deserve to have all their work hampered.

I just tested an openload video(embed) without ublock and it only showed me that 15 seconds ad. 0 popups
Nvm. I had a chrome extension to stop pop-ups and i thought that they don't have ads anymore, but they still have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back