Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all, we are very sorry for the downtime we had recently.
There were some heavy network issues within our internal network for which our data center couldn't find a reason at first.
Fortunately, everything is working fine again and such an error shouldn't occure in the future any more.
Sorry again for the circumstances this has caused you!

Regards

Marcel

first of all, we are very sorry for the downtime we had recently.
There were some heavy network issues within our internal network for which our data center couldn't find a reason at first.
Fortunately, everything is working fine again and such an error shouldn't occure in the future any more.
Sorry again for the circumstances this has caused you!

Regards

Marcel

Thanks for keeping us informed!

I am repeating this suggestion and reporting a problem 3x already + one user requote my post so it's hard to believe that it's been overseen, pls Marcel respond to it. :)

Is it possible to add a black background on subtitle? Something like this: Screenshot by Lightshot or least change the color of subtitles.

Reason for that:

Most of the non-English movies shows have some form of subs as part of the video, so even if we add our own subs it will mix with existing one and will not be possible for users to watch, not to mention that most of the new stuff first have Chinese or Korean sub included.

I see that Videomega already have that option so it should be possible to do.

Also video files added using remote upload for
TheVideo.me server have audio/video sync problem after 6-7 min of playing, it have to be normal playing if you skip to some part or reload the page it will be normal until it pass 6-7 min then start again and the more time pass the bigger delay is. Write to support and here in PM but no response (it happen only if we are using TheVideo.me). :)

Last edited:
I am repeating this suggestion and reporting a problem 3x already + one user requote my post so it's hard to believe that it's been overseen, pls Marcel respond to it. :)

Is it possible to add a black background on subtitle? Something like this: Screenshot by Lightshot or least change the color of subtitles.

Reason for that:

Most of the non-English movies shows have some form of subs as part of the video, so even if we add our own subs it will mix with existing one and will not be possible for users to watch, not to mention that most of the new stuff first have Chinese or Korean sub included.

I see that Videomega already have that option so it should be possible to do.

Also video files added using remote upload for
TheVideo.me server have audio/video sync problem after 6-7 min of playing, it have to be normal playing if you skip to some part or reload the page it will be normal until it pass 6-7 min then start again and the more time pass the bigger delay is. Write to support and here in PM but no response (it happen only if we are using TheVideo.me). :)

Hi,

we will discuss that internally and keep you updated.

Payments on one Payment Processor are a bit delayed, but will be cleared soon.

Regards

Marcel

Ask

is it possible if i create a website where people can upload and watch videos using openload platform? and all the video that uploaded hosted into one openload account? sorry for my bad english. thanks

is it possible if i create a website where people can upload and watch videos using openload platform? and all the video that uploaded hosted into one openload account? sorry for my bad english. thanks
I think yes, with their api if it will be possible or if they upload the video into a server which will upload the videos to openload with ftp and remove the files when it is finished

Error "Upload failed: You can upload video files up to 10 GB if you let us do the conversion. For all other files there is a 1 GB limit. See FAQ" why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back