Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting fixed.Other sites work : Vidbull work,vodlocker work,streamin work,videowood work,neodrive work,happystreams work,up2stream work,videomega work.vidcetv work.Openload not work technical problem,network problem,or Ddos, waiting fixed.Problem? I waiting no one videoshare page work in world :D Openload upload work unkown error massage.Speed okay.Waiting fixed Openload.Fixed write the support.No waiting select other share site :D Happy Holidays All Cheers.

I got strange error messages:

"Upload failed: You can upload video files up to 10 GB if you let us do the conversion. For all other files there is a 1 GB limit. See FAQ
Upload failed: You can upload video files up to 10 GB if you let us do the conversion. For all other files there is a 1 GB limit. See FAQ
Upload failed: You can upload video files up to 10 GB if you let us do the conversion. For all other files there is a 1 GB limit. See FAQ
Upload failed: You can upload video files up to 10 GB if you let us do the conversion. For all other files there is a 1 GB limit. See FAQ"

But I'm trying to upload MP4 video files that are 200-300 MB?!?

[STRIKE]how come i cant cashout when i clicked the notification/confirmation sent to my email after requesting for payout
it just redirects to dashboard and no pending payment done.[/STRIKE]

nvm its working now

Last edited:
[h=3]feel free to contact us, we can exclude your account from file deletion in such cases.[/h]can you excluse my account i sended the mail sended a pm posted here too but you dont reply

"Upload failed: You can upload video files up to 10 GB if you let us do the conversion. For all other files there is a 1 GB limit. See FAQ"

My file size 700mb mp4

WTF???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back