Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Openload,
You write "Downloads/Streams are counted up to 3 times every 24 hours per IP." but my friend stream my 3 different files and count only one....why?

Hi Openload,
You write "Downloads/Streams are counted up to 3 times every 24 hours per IP." but my friend stream my 3 different files and count only one....why?

Its like an abuse protection. Try watch a file in morning and same file in evening and you will have 100% 2 views.

Regards

Marcel

Hi Openload,

Its like an abuse protection. Try watch a file in morning and same file in evening and you will have 100% 2 views.

Regards

Marcel

thats means dont count 3 views/ip/24hours ... if user watch episode 1 and after watch episode 2...count only one view... very bad news..!

Please help

Hi Openload, please help me

Days ago my balance remains the same, has already spent 4 days and still the same. what is the problem? Most viewers are of Peru.

Thanks in advance!

Days ago my balance remains the same, has already spent 4 days and still the same. what is the problem? Most viewers are of Peru.

Thanks in advance!

A similar problem, just in my case most of downloads are from Espana and balance remains the same???????

Video streaming is even slower now, half of the videos are buffering every 2 seconds. :(

For everyone experiencing slow speeds, please perform the speedtest on site and let me know the results via PM.

Regards

Marcel

some uploaded videos stopped working - it doesn't play:
"the video could not be loaded, either..."

We look into these problem.

This issue will be fixed soon.
Thank you for reporting.

Regards

Marcel

Thanks for the respond.
I'm still waiting for the problem to be fixed.

Jp

The problem has been fixed.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
help

Thanks in advance!

Any ideas why some of my files are in size from 0.1 kB?
When it opens the url address of the file I see "We are sorry! We can't find the file you are looking for. It maybe got deleted by the owner or was removed due a copyright violation."
But my files are not deleted, they are in my profile, but size without any file size. Also I have no received any dmca notices from Openload.
Also I found that the subtitles from the files are available. If the files were deleted, they must be deleted and attachments subtitles. So what happed with these files?
Are they deleted or bugged?

Thanks in advance!

Please PM me youre user email.

Regards

Marcel

Any ideas why some of my files are in size from 0.1 kB?
When it opens the url address of the file I see "We are sorry! We can't find the file you are looking for. It maybe got deleted by the owner or was removed due a copyright violation."
But my files are not deleted, they are in my profile, but size without any file size. Also I have no received any dmca notices from Openload.
Also I found that the subtitles from the files are available. If the files were deleted, they must be deleted and attachments subtitles. So what happed with these files?
Are they deleted or bugged?

Its a kind of bugged. We are looking into this problem.
What you can do for a fast fix, is uploading the file again and it will be there again also with old link.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
FTP Speeds are dead slow again today.... :thumbdown::thumbdown: Getting super common on weekends.

Openload's solution: "wait for Sunday peak to be over"...... :facepalm:

Last edited:
I request via paypal $21 and why I received $20.48? What fee? While Paypal fee is $1.20 USD and I only received $19.28 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back