Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo.

You really should allow at least 2gb video files. We'll never get HQ with only 1gb.

Still, the best host around.

The maximum file size is limited to 1 GB. Your files can be up to 10 GB without any restrictions if you let us convert them.

Last edited:
The maximum file size is limited to 1 GB. Your files can be up to 10 GB without any restrictions if you let us convert them.

...So we get back to 1gb and loose all the quality.

is it so difficult to undestand or what? :)
if you upload video files avi. mkv etc that will be converted to mp4 for streaming you can upload up to 10 GB
if you upload files that you dont want to be converted to mp4 limit is 1 GB

...So we get back to 1gb and loose all the quality.

if you upload video files avi. mkv etc that will be converted to mp4 for streaming you can upload up to 10 GB

I konw about that. I guess i'm not making myself understand.
What I'd like is to keep mp4 files bigger then 1gb so we can have HQ. Get it?

Then in the conversion setting check that they don't automatically convert.

I konw about that. I guess i'm not making myself understand.
What I'd like is to keep mp4 files bigger then 1gb so we can have HQ. Get it?

What he is trying to say is that the video quality decreases when a 1080p file of ~3GB is converted to a file size of 1GB because you loose something when converting to a smaller file size.

I remember previously while the openload video is playing, I can do a right click and choose "Save As" to save a copy of the video. But now the right click is disable. Can you put the right click function back?

I remember previously while the openload video is playing, I can do a right click and choose "Save As" to save a copy of the video. But now the right click is disable. Can you put the right click function back?

Go to User Settings >> User Info >> Disable right click on video player(e.g. to prevent users from saving your videos)

Go to User Settings >> User Info >> Disable right click on video player(e.g. to prevent users from saving your videos)

Thank for the help.

I unchecked the "disable right click...." option. Re-login openload account, reload web-page, but still not able to right click over playing video.

What he is trying to say is that the video quality decreases when a 1080p file of ~3GB is converted to a file size of 1GB because you loose something when converting to a smaller file size.

That's two different things in my opinion, decreasing of quality when converting 1080p file depends on conversation server settings avi->mp4 or mkv->mp4 made by openload.
By the way openload comparing to other video hosts has pretty good quality, but honestly i do not upload 1080p.

If quality in such case is low it has nothing to do with the new rule for 1 GB.

That's two different things in my opinion, decreasing of quality when converting 1080p file depends on conversation server settings avi->mp4 or mkv->mp4 made by openload.
By the way openload comparing to other video hosts has pretty good quality, but honestly i do not upload 1080p.

If quality in such case is low it has nothing to do with the new rule for 1 GB.

With that 1GB rule, we prevent high bitrate direct streamings. You can still convert on your own with ultra slow setting, 2 pass encoding and you will get a extremly good 720p for example under 1GB.

Just to let you guys know.
We strongly advise you to not use Paypal as Payout Method. The fees are very high and we recieved some complaints from users, which lost their Paypal Account for Violation of ToS.

Regards

Marcel

can you add payoneer, my paypal is limited after i requested a payout from you
What type is your PayPal account? Premier and Verified?
If your acc is Premier and Verified you have no limits on your account.
Otherwise, I think there was a limit of total $2000 transactions per year. But I'm not sure what the limit is, because this is an old information.
My account is currently "Premier" and "Verified" and the PayPal system tells me that I have no limits. But as far as I know there is a limit of $500 per day for withdraw to VISA/Master card.

Marcel, can you tell me what exactly is the violation of ToS. I mean, what part of the transaction violates the PayPal TOS when we receive money from Openload?

Last edited:
can you add payoneer, my paypal is limited after i requested a payout from you
Otherwise, I think there was a limit of total $2000 transactions per year. But I'm not sure what the limit is, because this is an old information.
My account is currently "Premier" and "Verified" and the PayPal system tells me that I have no limits. But as far as I know there is a limit of $500 per day for withdraw to VISA/Master card.

Marcel, can you tell me what exactly is the violation of ToS. I mean, what part of the transaction violates the PayPal TOS when we receive money from Openload?

Yes Premier/Verified about limits i dont have limits per year etc..

Last edited:

Yes Premier/Verified about limits i dont have limits per year etc..

Try to telephone or email paypal on the issue. They are very willing to help you because they earn on COMMI$$ION. Sometimes it could be due to certain country special policy. Contact them to check. Good Luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back