1. GreatMachine

GreatMachine Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2018
    maybe u guys can stop complaining if u dont like, dont use

edit: then the uploaders who are not happy with openload, can free some bandwidth, and less buffering if thats the problem xd^^

2. MoradAli89

MoradAli89 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2019
    your logic doesn't seems fine for me
    openload is one of the best and most stable host around here but not recently
    we all know they make a lot of money so they should extend their servers to handle this and fix the buffering issue
    for me i was using them as second player after rapid but now i had to move it to third player due to the buffering
    as they peolpe here already said if the video is buffering we can't earn anything at all we're losing here
    i really wish they improve it so we can all use it again because currently it's useless as you all see

if the admin at least say something to confirm if they're alive it would be great so we all know what's their ETA to fix this

3. jose80

jose80 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
  4. alonso piano

alonso piano Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
  5. Stokz

Stokz Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2013
    is there a way to put the subtitle URL directly in iframe code so it automatically loads the URL without upload the SRT file? example:

6. KzL303

KzL303 Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Payment received ( payoneer , 7 hours ) . Regardes.

7. jose80

jose80 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Bitcoin

8. ttv201810

ttv201810 Member

Feb 22, 2019
    If there is some DMCA Abuse Report on openload, I'll be banned?
    How many mistake (DMCA report) is allowed?

9. jose80

jose80 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
  10. AhmedAlbadri

AhmedAlbadri Member

Feb 22, 2019
    i signed up to ask this host because their email is deadline
    why there pop ups that appears before even the user move the mouse or click on anything? it's total miss specially when there is more than one embed code in the same page
    8 embed codes = 8 pop ups appear before you move the mouse or touch anything
    that's besides the player ads itself !!!
    also video play speed is very slow people are complaining about the buffering it's like 5 second buffer after each 1 second play and it's getting worse everyday and the support isn't here to say anything
    if the video can't run we can't make money

11. chefo

chefo Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    trio unlimited bitches lol

12. MoradAli89

MoradAli89 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2019
    the streaming speed is now better (it needs to be improved also) but the ads problem need to be fixed

13. Cbeee

Cbeee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2019
    how much pop up you see from vdeos ???

14. Cbeee

Cbeee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2019
    anyone can say how pop ups display? i want to use it back if work good like before
    i no idea if its safe to use but if they good streaming and fix ads i maybe use it again backup player

15. zexondzi

zexondzi Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2016
    So any suggestion as an alternative for video steaming?
    By the way streamango is the same as openload so I do not count it as alternative.

16. Cbeee

Cbeee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2019
    rapidvideo
    go unlimited
    vidoza

17. zexondzi

Apr 21, 2016
    Thanks for suggestions.

Go unlimited will ban you without notification if they only suspect that you have traffic without ads?

I would like to hear suggestions from other people to. So lets hear it. :)

18. Cbeee

Cbeee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2019
    what mean traffic no ads?

19. zexondzi

Apr 21, 2016
    When they ban me without notification and when I asked got this answer:
    "Your account has been permanently disabled due to high volume of abusing by (Hot-Linking) the videos." https://snag.gy/6fZiO9.jpg

And when I asked what they mean by that answer was:
    "Hot-Linking means using our resources without its ads. You can find out more about Hot-Linking here. Your files spent unreasonable amount of bandwidth comparing to its views; for example: one of your files spent 115 GB of bandwidth without receiving any views." https://snag.gy/YpX19G.jpg

I do not block ads if users do it I cant do anything about that and I do not know how they can blame me for this.

20. Juninho

Juninho Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2017
    Already several days with this problem of popups appearing on pages that there is an embed openload, even without the user clicking on the player. This is not professional!