Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
videos buffer cause ppl not watching means you don't earn good
when you go to better host that has good video speed ppl will watch and you earn more
you cant earn good here while videos don't work very well

There's something wrong with the way the ads have been configured. Rt Clicking within WP dashboard to open a post in a new tab spews a whole bunch of popups if the page has OL player embedded on it. Happening on chrome.

Also happens when you're signed out and trying to open new tab.

There's something wrong with the way the ads have been configured. Rt Clicking within WP dashboard to open a post in a new tab spews a whole bunch of popups if the page has OL player embedded on it. Happening on chrome.

Also happens when you're signed out and trying to open new tab.
same here
and no reply from email or here
service is dead and not trust to go here anymore
i am think they will close soon or why no one reply

same here

It's a bug from the network popads and everyone who has this network on his site, has this issue. Openload can't remove that network cause they will lose revenue.
The official thread of popads is on another forum or report them directly.

same here
They steal my money
I asked them for an email explaining it and also on this topic.
But after a few days I still did not receive a response from them!

I can say the same mate, u just win 10$ monthly, and u use WMZ to recive your money.

For me its really easy to deduct somethings, first, u dont make thousands, then u cant blame Openload, saying thinks about it, the second thing, MAYBE there is a problem with WMZ, maybe u can use Paypal, cuz i just recivied my paid, after 2 days waitin for it.

sorry my english =)

you dont know what going on this dead service will gone by next days or months
they now steak ppl money and dont reply

Again the same, if u dont like dont use it, u have proofs of it ? u have somethin? Im sure u have nothin and u know exactly what i know, nothin^^
they still paying me, really fast like all others who likes openload=)

The only dead service that I now and was completly illegal is Videomega.
Times are though for everyone, so it's a miracle that this hosts are working the way there are working right now. Be patience and wait for a response here or via e-mail. Marcel is monitoring this thread.

I'm also awaiting for a response regarding the network popads with those annoying about:blank pages.

I can say the same mate, u just win 10$ monthly, and u use WMZ to recive your money.

For me its really easy to deduct somethings, first, u dont make thousands, then u cant blame Openload, saying thinks about it, the second thing, MAYBE there is a problem with WMZ, maybe u can use Paypal, cuz i just recivied my paid, after 2 days waitin for it.
The problem is not webmoney account because:
They denied my request and removed the money from my account !

I earn $ 10 a day with other ppd sites
But because of a set of rules
I had to work with openload
And most of my downloads were not counted with them
Except that my downloads were not counted with them They also did not pay my money And I'm waiting for their response...

The problem is not webmoney account because:
They denied my request and removed the money from my account !

I earn $ 10 a day with other ppd sites
But because of a set of rules
I had to work with openload
And most of my downloads were not counted with them
Except that my downloads were not counted with them They also did not pay my money And I'm waiting for their response...

maybe suspect activity with ur downloads :S

idk =)

It's a bug from the network popads and everyone who has this network on his site, has this issue. Openload can't remove that network cause they will lose revenue.
Ok thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
I don't care whos bug it is, i use openload and they should take responsibility for that and not popads
why i should contact popads for openload? you guys defend this servvice like its yours but youre just a single number in their database so you should tell them they get their sh*t tohather and fix their massive and major bugs

my people cant watch anything because of buffering

I don't care whos bug it is, i use openload and they should take responsibility for that and not popads
why i should contact popads for openload? you guys defend this servvice like its yours but youre just a single number in their database so you should tell them they get their sh*t tohather and fix their massive and major bugs

my people cant watch anything because of buffering
exaclty my ppl cant watch anything here so i earn less money
ppl here are losing money but they cant know why
why: is buffering = ppl cant watch = you dont earn because video not play
you work here no benfits no videos play and no money earn and nothing at all even support never reply
they was best but not anymore
i really wish they come back fix all bad things because they old and ppl will use it for trust but like now no one will trust anything here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back