Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
because of the high bitcoin fees. very simple. read previous thread posts
This is not an explanation, because there's no such thing as one fee for all BTC transactions. Each Cryptocurrency service, website or market has their own fees and rules, so if you decide to run a business and pay people in cryptocurrencies, it is up to you to find the most suitable market to purchace currency from. So please, don't repeat such fairy tales. Besides, of over 20 file hosting services I use regularly, more than 10 pay in BTC, the minimum payments start from 5 $, I think the highest I've seen so far was 50$, which means it is possible to pay lower amounts, if not daily, than weekly. Examples? Vidzi.tv, min 10$, they pay every week, Estream.to the same, Vidto.me the same and so on. So again, fees are not the issue here. I am assuming the problem is elsewhere, but I would prefer to avoid blind guessing and just get a possibly honest response from Openload admin.

Openload just lag... Openload was good for long time, but is getting worse and worse....
90% of 720p Videos are unstreamable and just buffer every 10 Seconds..

if you thi

if you think it s getting worse why you work with him ?

I work with Multiple Sites to give the User the option to chose where they want to watch, its just Feedback and no hate
Also Openload was very good in Streaming Speed for long time, but now I miss this ^^

This is not an explanation, because there's no such thing as one fee for all BTC transactions. Each Cryptocurrency service, website or market has their own fees and rules, so if you decide to run a business and pay people in cryptocurrencies, it is up to you to find the most suitable market to purchace currency from. So please, don't repeat such fairy tales. Besides, of over 20 file hosting services I use regularly, more than 10 pay in BTC, the minimum payments start from 5 $, I think the highest I've seen so far was 50$, which means it is possible to pay lower amounts, if not daily, than weekly. Examples? Vidzi.tv, min 10$, they pay every week, Estream.to the same, Vidto.me the same and so on. So again, fees are not the issue here. I am assuming the problem is elsewhere, but I would prefer to avoid blind guessing and just get a possibly honest response from Openload admin.
no shit keep writing your fairy tails but the truth is simple. do some research then ramble about it. anyway you can use any other crypto and exchange it to bitcoins

no shit keep writing your fairy tails but the truth is simple. do some research then ramble about it. anyway you can use any other crypto and exchange it to bitcoins

Hi,

we are working on the crypto problem.
We might offer btc payouts from 50usd again, but a 10usd fee will be deducted.

Additionally we're planning to pay in ripple and bitcoin cash

According to the server speeds. We are working on those issue. There is a small % of slower servers we are facing right now.
It should be recovered fast.

Regards

Marcel

is Openload using Segwit and batching outputs properly for BTC? Would probably save you some fees if you batch a few days of BTC withdrawal requests for it. If not, why aren't you doing it yet?

Other filehosts might be paying once a week and batching their outputs (customers BTC address) together at once as a single tx instead of having multiple txs sent throughout the week from the multiple requests made from users. I would like to see how this works out for Openload.

The last payment I received from you a while back in Nov on BTC did not have Segwit from your wallet address . So while you (Openload) are complaining about high fees to send BTC, you are also the contributor to the reason high fees exists. Segwit already gives you 35% discount on miner fees.

Last edited:
Hi,

we are working on the crypto problem.
We might offer btc payouts from 50usd again, but a 10usd fee will be deducted.

Additionally we're planning to pay in ripple and bitcoin cash

According to the server speeds. We are working on those issue. There is a small % of slower servers we are facing right now.
It should be recovered fast.

Regards

Marcel
Well, thank you Marcel for response, which doesn't really explain anything, but it's your decision and I guess I won't be requesting BTC anymore from Openload. PayPal works for me, I can also use LTC and that's all.
With regard to what aff.i.am said. First of all, you are being rude. You can have your opinions, but honestly I don't remember asking you for one and I don't remember asking you for advices what currencies I should request. So perhaps you should keep your opinions and advices for yourself? I received some sort of response from Openload in previous post and that's what I wanted, even tho it's not exactly what I hoped to read. Also, for your information, I did much more than just a research. I've been trading cryptocurriencies for past 3 years and I know as a fact, that fees vary. And again, like I said before, there are many file hosting services that pay BTC regularly without charging extra for BTC requests, so it is possible. It's a matter of good will, competence and skills of company owner, admin, staff. Btw, the Bitcoin market I use takes 0,01% from each BTC transaction value. Is it much? Calculate yourself.

Openload is getting worst. They didn't give a shit on user's experiment. My users can't stream the videos on mobile.
And btw, I haven't received a payment which I've requested for since last week :(.
Should I switch to the others?!

is Openload using Segwit and batching outputs properly for BTC? Would probably save you some fees if you batch a few days of BTC withdrawal requests for it. If not, why aren't you doing it yet?

Other filehosts might be paying once a week and batching their outputs (customers BTC address) together at once as a single tx instead of having multiple txs sent throughout the week from the multiple requests made from users. I would like to see how this works out for Openload.

Well,

i higher min payout is probably the same then batching.
Well, thank you Marcel for response, which doesn't really explain anything, but it's your decision and I guess I won't be requesting BTC anymore from Openload. PayPal works for me, I can also use LTC and that's all.
With regard to what aff.i.am said. First of all, you are being rude. You can have your opinions, but honestly I don't remember asking you for one and I don't remember asking you for advices what currencies I should request. So perhaps you should keep your opinions and advices for yourself? I received some sort of response from Openload in previous post and that's what I wanted, even tho it's not exactly what I hoped to read. Also, for your information, I did much more than just a research. I've been trading cryptocurriencies for past 3 years and I know as a fact, that fees vary. And again, like I said before, there are many file hosting services that pay BTC regularly without charging extra for BTC requests, so it is possible. It's a matter of good will, competence and skills of company owner, admin, staff. Btw, the Bitcoin market I use takes 0,01% from each BTC transaction value. Is it much? Calculate yourself.

Well trading bitcoin is different from sending transactions.
In other words transferring btc payment via the bitcoin network, costs between 10-40usd for one transaction.
If other hosts transferring 20usd payments and paying a fee which is probably higher then the net worth of the payment, then be happy they do as we wont do that.
The main issue is simply that there are alot more transactions to be sended then the bitcoin network can simply process for a normal fee.

We will search for alternative cryptos. Additionally we can offer btc payouts from 50usd but we wont cover the fee.

You can have a look here: https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

Regards

Marcel

Openload is getting worst. They didn't give a shit on user's experiment. My users can't stream the videos on mobile.
And btw, I haven't received a payment which I've requested for since last week :(.
Should I switch to the others?!

Hi,

1) there is no open payout older then 3 days.
2) Please give me a detailed report why its not working on mobile for you and surely we will have a look into it.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

1) there is no open payout older then 3 days.
2) Please give me a detailed report why its not working on mobile for you and surely we will have a look into it.

Regards

Marcel
Hey,
1, you said "no open payout older then 3 days" and my request was sent on Jan 03 -> its 5 days till now!
2, checkout the image below.
147-6c4326e74a218ba1c537e96cfc8bddee.jpg

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 15
Just want to say Thank You for always keeping your servers up and having good communication with your customers,uploaders. I know you get alot of traffic and deal with alot. Wish other hosts like thevideo.me and vidup.me were as good as you all are with maintaining your servers and fixing them when you are contacted about the issue.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back