Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

i higher min payout is probably the same then batching.

Well trading bitcoin is different from sending transactions.
In other words transferring btc payment via the bitcoin network, costs between 10-40usd for one transaction.
If other hosts transferring 20usd payments and paying a fee which is probably higher then the net worth of the payment, then be happy they do as we wont do that.
The main issue is simply that there are alot more transactions to be sended then the bitcoin network can simply process for a normal fee.

We will search for alternative cryptos. Additionally we can offer btc payouts from 50usd but we wont cover the fee.

You can have a look here: https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

Regards

Marcel
Well,

i higher min payout is probably the same then batching.

Well trading bitcoin is different from sending transactions.
In other words transferring btc payment via the bitcoin network, costs between 10-40usd for one transaction.
If other hosts transferring 20usd payments and paying a fee which is probably higher then the net worth of the payment, then be happy they do as we wont do that.
The main issue is simply that there are alot more transactions to be sended then the bitcoin network can simply process for a normal fee.

We will search for alternative cryptos. Additionally we can offer btc payouts from 50usd but we wont cover the fee.

You can have a look here: https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

Regards

Marcel
I got your point Marcel. I realize that Openload differs much from other typical video files hosting services, bacause you guys offer people uploading all sort of files, which makes your users data base much larger. It also means you have to process many more payment requests and since you offered to make quick, daily payments, I believe you have tons of work with that. I experienced problems with delayed BTC payout several times in the past. Actually to me it's not a big deal to receive payments weekly or twice a month, so I would rather prefer to get paid less often and be able to request smaller, reasonable amounts of money, than pay extra for the BTC fees that are supposed to deal with backlog and push some transactions forward. Tofuspider made a good point, by paying higher fees you contribute to replace by fee system, which isn't healthy at all. Perhaps in the future you could modify your payment schedule a bit? Perhaps you culd run a poll on your website and ask your users what are their preferable payment methods and how often would they want to get paid and do they agree to pay extra for faster BTC transfers? And then you could adjust your payment system to what majority wants. Just some food for thoughts.

I got your point Marcel. I realize that Openload differs much from other typical video files hosting services, bacause you guys offer people uploading all sort of files, which makes your users data base much larger. It also means you have to process many more payment requests and since you offered to make quick, daily payments, I believe you have tons of work with that. I experienced problems with delayed BTC payout several times in the past. Actually to me it's not a big deal to receive payments weekly or twice a month, so I would rather prefer to get paid less often and be able to request smaller, reasonable amounts of money, than pay extra for the BTC fees that are supposed to deal with backlog and push some transactions forward. Tofuspider made a good point, by paying higher fees you contribute to replace by fee system, which isn't healthy at all. Perhaps in the future you could modify your payment schedule a bit? Perhaps you culd run a poll on your website and ask your users what are their preferable payment methods and how often would they want to get paid and do they agree to pay extra for faster BTC transfers? And then you could adjust your payment system to what majority wants. Just some food for thoughts.
what is the obsession with bitcoin? plenty of other cryptos available. bitcoin does a terrible job for a crypto, slow, high fees unstable

I have a pending payment ( etherum) from January 5 and nothing they deposit, if you have a problem you should say so and see how they deposit in another processor.

I have a pending payment ( etherum) from January 5 and nothing they deposit, if you have a problem you should say so and see how they deposit in another processor.

Our payment processor have issue processing ETH payments lately.
We are working on a solution.
In the meantime, just PM me your email if you want to have your pending ETH payment refused and request another method.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

all pending ETH payments will be paid asap.
We have to disable ETH payouts until the situation with our payment processor is resolved.

Regards

Marcel

The problem is with Crypto is the price we request Time A and receive it Time B (specially if it take longer) will not be the same price...
so to solve that problem, it must be a realtime withdraw...
or may be convert payment into ETH, BTC, LTC, etc... right away when request is made.

what do you think....

The problem is with Crypto is the price we request Time A and receive it Time B (specially if it take longer) will not be the same price...
so to solve that problem, it must be a realtime withdraw...
or may be convert payment into ETH, BTC, LTC, etc... right away when request is made.

what do you think....

If you want a payout which is stable in price, i recommend you not withdraw crypto at all.
We wont go for realtime withdraws, nor locking the price within the request.

Regards

Marcel

If you want a payout which is stable in price, i recommend you not withdraw crypto at all.
We wont go for realtime withdraws, nor locking the price within the request.
If we would do that, we would carry the exchange risk for you. If youre not okay with highly volatile markets, please consider other payout options, there are many to choose.

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back