Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will first going to wait what will happen.
I mean if its our player which triggers your block or your own ads, it wont matter. If youre using popups you will get the block anyway.
Finding revenue streams abside from popups is almost impossible.
Iam sure there will be ways around the blocks. Atleast from our side. So if you dont have own ads on your site, nothing you have to worry about.

What you can do is simply block chrome as a browser, but this will be the last thing we will do, but its an option.

Anyway we do not want to disclose our strategy in this matter in the public, but we are working on ways around it, that is all i can tell you here

Regards

Marcel

You were right.
I removed my own pop-ups ads that I had with popads ad network and I submitted my site to google for review. After 3 days of reviewing and monitoring my site with no other ads on the site than the ones coming from the player., they approved it and it is now labelled as Passing: We reviewed your site and haven't detected a significant number of abusive experiences on your pages. They removed the sanctions.
I guess that's good news for Openload. Looks like you won't have issues with the new google chrome. I hope it won't change.

Openload,

It seems you block googlebot from accessing embedded links in your robots.txt files. That's the reason why my site was removed from search engine. It was not related to the new Chrome as I thought.
Trying to solve that issue, I was notified yesterday by google to make sure Googlebot can access any embedded resource that meaningfully contributes to your site's visible content, or to its layout.
Since I only use Openload on my site and on all my pages, Openload embedded videos are considered to be my site's main content and if Googlebot can't access that content, they can't keep me the site in the search engine.

I guess you did that because of the new google chrome but it's not related. They tested the site, they tested the player, they sent me videos of the tests showing how they tested the player but still, they considered the site to be ok, the ads coming from the player are acceptable to them.

Could you please remove that blocking ? Or could you give us an option to enable or disable it for each openload account ?

Dear Users,

do to recent circumstances regarding the situation of online advertising especially popup advertising and constantly ongoing rumors about google blocking it we are forced to take adjustments to our service.
There are multiple steps which have to be done, to maintain the service up and stable.

We are working on multiple solutions to bypass the blocking of ads, this can also include tests of different advertisement methods.
The fact that our service relays heavily on popup advertising, forcing us to make temporary changes as a lot of advertisers are already affected from the block and stopped advertising.

The following changes will be applied from the 21/1/2018 0:00 UTC

The PPD rate will be slightly reduced to the following:

Tier1: 30USD
Tier2: 20USD
Tier3: 10USD
Tier4: 6USD
Tier5: 4USD

Secondly the following changed will be applied from the 24/1/2018 0:00UTC

Any site which is blocked due to unacceptable ads embedding openload video player, wont be served for chrome users anymore from our side.
Please make sure to keep your site white listed from google, otherwise the openload player wont work for chrome users anymore from the following date.

Any changes that will be applied in the upcoming days are temporary and will help us to keep the service stable until the whole situation will be more clear.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

Best Regards

Marcel

Hi,

there won't be in option to enable robots.
Google scans our site anyway no matter if its forbidden from robots.txt or not.

Regards
Marcel

Marcel,
please let me know if you have removed the blocking rule from your txt.files so that googlebot can access the embedded content on my site, I need to submit the site to Google for examination asap.
Thanx

Marcel,
please let me know if you have removed the blocking rule from your txt.files so that googlebot can access the embedded content on my site, I need to submit the site to Google for examination asap.
Thanx
Hi,

again there wont be a removal of the block in the robots.

@Openload i already sent tomorrow. but, i haven't receive any respond. would you like to help me please ?

Please wait for the supports answer.
Iam not dealing with cases like that.

Dear Users,

do to recent circumstances regarding the situation of online advertising especially popup advertising and constantly ongoing rumors about google blocking it we are forced to take adjustments to our service.
There are multiple steps which have to be done, to maintain the service up and stable.

We are working on multiple solutions to bypass the blocking of ads, this can also include tests of different advertisement methods.
The fact that our service relays heavily on popup advertising, forcing us to make temporary changes as a lot of advertisers are already affected from the block and stopped advertising.

The following changes will be applied from the 21/1/2018 0:00 UTC

The PPD rate will be slightly reduced to the following:

Tier1: 30USD
Tier2: 20USD
Tier3: 10USD
Tier4: 6USD
Tier5: 4USD

Secondly the following changed will be applied from the 24/1/2018 0:00UTC

Any site which is blocked due to unacceptable ads embedding openload video player, wont be served for chrome users anymore from our side.
Please make sure to keep your site white listed from google, otherwise the openload player wont work for chrome users anymore from the following date.

Any changes that will be applied in the upcoming days are temporary and will help us to keep the service stable until the whole situation will be more clear.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

Best Regards

Marcel
Expected to increase the PPD rate as before?
How many days will increase again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back