Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
my paxum payment is also pending for 4 days... and they do this to us before christmas, that is some epic brutishness... furthermore no support reaction at all

edit: dmca situation is ugly... basically there are people who won't ever stop until their links are up (maybe they use bots even for this)... so should we report each others links until the end of time to play fair? :D

Last edited:
Second mail I sent today after a week of wait.

Do you people even read support mails? I've been having issues with the API for 2 weeks now and no response from you.

no payment for 5 days, no money before christmas... all I was told they don't know the reason why I didn't get paid and need to look into it... :D that was half day ago... good thing I'm depending on a bunch of other companies too because right now this situation is a joke... like how many people are managing this site / taking care of things??? 2? :D no support, unexplained delay at the worst time possible... none of them seem to give any F's... I'm working on this site for years, got paid thousand times, they have no reason at all to do this to me

Last edited:
Hi,

please just use an alternative cryptocurrency.

Regards

Marcel
Where's the option for us to receive BTC but with lower miner fees and are willing to wait for a while to let it get confirmed? BTC mempool is now clear again anyway. Not everyone needs to get their txs confirmed immediately in the next block.

Have an option where it is $500 min payout for fast confirmation payout (high priority) and for those who are willing to wait a few days for it to get confirm and don't mind having the txs stuck in the mempool, have a lower min payout but longer delay of confirmation (low priority). Exchanges also take fees for each trade for us within alt and BTC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back