Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
Any coders interested in working with me to take over this script? Lepunk is not coming back and it's a shame to let a nice script completely die because of that stupid asshole.

i can help. i can code php.
lets start a new thread an release our script there.

i have in demo version tests and can not the German movies insert by hand in the script in demo acp. under moviesmenü gos not.

Already got the nulled version.
Tho there's not much to null about it, the security is as leak as possible.

If I re-release it to the public it'll be free of course, but let's give le_punk a week or so to show up, after that he had his chance.

I'm looking for coders, perhaps we could recode it completely cause as I said it's a mess.
Myself, I'm using one license on 10 different sites without even having to null it. The license was a 1 month license and it doesn't even expire.

I not know a lot about the code php, I know the basic, like how to write insert update or show sql data. Made some query, but really the basic, I code since 2 year, 3 mounth in PHP. I begin to made my own version of this script, now the script have no anymore theme one it, I delete everything and recode the entire main site. Anyway, you could made a good job, and le_punk is really stupid if he not update it.

i have interest to the script and i need the german movis and tvshows.
with plugin would fend i nice . support of lepunk is down

Last edited:
Already got the nulled version.
Tho there's not much to null about it, the security is as leak as possible.

If I re-release it to the public it'll be free of course, but let's give le_punk a week or so to show up, after that he had his chance.

I'm looking for coders, perhaps we could recode it completely cause as I said it's a mess.
Myself, I'm using one license on 10 different sites without even having to null it. The license was a 1 month license and it doesn't even expire.

It only has license checks in the installer and some classes. Which needs to be recoded. They didn't applied the license system properly, it's the one from WHMCS and it's working great on my side. It is just a matter of implemantation.

o ok cool but also do u know to allow memebers to login once instead of twivce for example i want people to b able to register on my tvsite and also b register on the forum also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back