Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
anyone having sidereel Problem i click on Grab Contect SideReel Selected and it just keeps on loading Getting episode
It may take a while. Please wait... and Loading only

Someone plz help I made a new account on sideReel to check if its account problem but it's not...
Did anyone else had this Problem ??? plz help.... :(

anyone having sidereel Problem i click on Grab Contect SideReel Selected and it just keeps on loading Getting episode
It may take a while. Please wait... and Loading only

Someone plz help I made a new account on sideReel to check if its account problem but it's not...
Did anyone else had this Problem ??? plz help.... :(

SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS >>>>>

is anyone getting this error on autoembeds plugin?

Code:
getting details for 10 Things I Hate About You Season 1, Episode 13...
Error!

Why the fuck are you so money hungry?

Loads of people are facing this issue, the original authors abandoned this project and you are asking cash for a fix?

Epic.

I had the same error but after decoding the files, i managed to fix it, you can buy the bugfix for $10, PM ME If your interested.

For $10 you will get the bugfix which:
- instead of erroring, carries on.

Before
Code:
getting details for Random Show, Episode 13...
Error!
Now:
Code:
getting details for Random Show, Episode 13...
found episode, inserted
getting details for Random Show, Episode 14...
found episode, inserted

Delboy

Why can't you just help people?

@Delboy your the type of pirate that belongs in jail. Sharing is Caring.why not contribute your skills in a constructive way and support the OPEN SOURCE world and community of the internet.

Why the fuck are you so money hungry?

Loads of people are facing this issue, the original authors abandoned this project and you are asking cash for a fix?

Epic.

The script cost me money, and then it cost me time to decrypt it and also to patch it, I am considering posting other patches in the future once I have the money the script and plugins cost me to buy, I don’t think that’s being money hungry, I could have kept quit and just left my friends site being the only one which worked but instead I am at least trying to help.

I don't think it’s unreasonable, if the original authors want to come back and fix it for free then they can, if you want to buy it, decrypt it and fix it, you go for it but for now, if people want the fix, they can either pay someone on Freelance.com to decrypt and patch it and it will cost them allot more than $10, or we can come to some sort of arrangement.

Why can't you just help people?

Come on man, look at my posts i used to give tons of advice and help to people here and they didn't once even thank me.

@Delboy your the type of pirate that belongs in jail. Sharing is Caring.why not contribute your skills in a constructive way and support the OPEN SOURCE world and community of the internet.

It costs me time and money, I'm not the one who took your $150 in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back