Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
totally forgot to mention:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

if you are planning to pay with AlertPay, let me know and I can give you further discount

okay , i think i will buy this
but could you please mention more info like where does it get posts from ?
and what i actully have to do ?
plus i won't run english wp will this be a problem ?

@NightMare the script is a stand-alone product, nothing to do with WP. It grabs its content from sidereel.com, FTVO and from our own API. Yo just have to enter the show name, click "Grab" and it will grab the show details. Then enter the Season / Episode number, click "Grab" and it will grab the episode details + the embed codes.

Please check out our demo for further info

okay , that's what i thought
i wanna make it an arabic site (movies must have subtitles) so i will leech from somewhere will this be possible ?

the script is grabbing content from english sites but you can add your own embed codes. in theory the script is UTF8 safe, so arabic characters should be fine

day 1 after installation review : sexy script easy admin panel amazing theme. Dont know its power yet but definately worth buying at 35% off

I used to own the script and Its amazing. The submitter makes it so easy to earn money. The most I ever made was $30 a day. You have to be careful not to have too many ads, and definitely no CPA ads or else you'll get banned on SideReel, which will be your main source of traffic. The support has been horrible in the past tho and it seems like you ignore everyone until you just come out with a new version.

2 problems Tamas...

1. which web hosts work with this script?

2. Do you plan on looking in here every few days? If you dont respond to your clients, especially when something doesn't work..then your threads will be shut down.

@mindy, Hostgator sometimes will work, and u gotta have CURL and Ioncube installed.

The reason why they did not answer to the support threads was because they got Butt spammed.

not sure about support ticket tho

@Mindy i glad you liked the script
To address your questions

1, the script works with any host having the following features: PHP 5+, mySQL, ioncube loaders, cURL, fsockopen, chmod
(Please note: In theory Hostgator has these features, they claim they have them but in reality they don't)

2, yes, me or my partner will monitor this thread daily

@ibby...I know, I used be active on the forum and offered MANY times to moderate that forum so that I could delete the spam but never heard back from anyone, not even support tickets.

@lepunk...I'm glad you're here and will be active. Its a brilliant script :sun:

@lepunk why the heck u never reply the support on your site and i guess since 3 to 4 days one-tvlinks.eu has changed their api or they have blocked the script from submitting does the new version have fix for that or there is another source now for submitting btw now updating the script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back