Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
lepunk it seems that a lot of people like to add fake videos. Does the auto embed plugin checks for fake videos? if so what measures does it check for to determine if fake

@bxflow: it checks for fake videos on megavideo only at the moment. we are working on the solution for other hosts. on megavideo it checks if the length of the video is less than 15 minutes

@msk19994 that is true. for videobb i suggest to use the TVApi grabber, which is our own API (in beta). It doesn't contain old videos yet but the new ones are addded very quickly and we are working on backfilling the old shows

Thank you for the info. And by the way on your next major update try to add some new features to the members. such as selecting avatar, able to have own profile link. add fav shows,etc of course only if its not to hard to do. :)

having a way to re-order custom pages is not a bad idea neither :D

More features would be indeed good. And please find way to "unlock" script in future versions, so we can actually edit something ourselves :)

I forgot to mention something very important. Please find a way to include a sitemap generator on the script. It will be very helpful.

And on the add new episodes page, instead of having to choose an episode from the drop down list which can be frustrating at times on sites with lots of episodes, it would be good to some how sort them by letters instead of having a full list.

@Jesse i'm really sorry about our support before. the reason why we moved our support forum here is to provide a better support. if you can PM me your problem with the script I'm sure i can fix it

Sidereel is not working, but TvAPI and FTVO are working!

Do I miss something on my server? Cause in your demo sidereal is working.

@streamjunks yeah sidereel is working for us and so far customers not reported any problems with it either so the problem should be with your server. can't really tell it from here but if you can send me ftp and admin access details i will have a look

@Jesse i'm really sorry about our support before. the reason why we moved our support forum here is to provide a better support. if you can PM me your problem with the script I'm sure i can fix it

Site is dead. Domain is expired. Tried support on DP too. The domain expired a couple months back and somebody else picked it up.

Yup pathetic support. Already loads of bad testimonials and support issues at DP posted.
I have noticed you guys become active whenever a new version is released, get as many sales as possible with the new version and then disappear. Once again you claim to launch a new version (am sure it would also be buggy), and you'll disappear after a month.
Anyways , good luck. I don't care whatever you do, but i just wanted to post regarding my experience.

EDIT : That 25% discount isn't WJ special discount. I already received an email stating:
- Use coupon code 25OFF to get 25% discount

- Use coupon code ALERTPAY35 to get 35% off when you are paying with AlertPay
So, what's special for WJ here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back