Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
@swellnoodles np man, And I have old one I don't use it- you can test it if it says inv. key just put anything you want in key field and submit that can happend when you first time active plugin

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8yymhfav7laz1h7

.... i don't have last version of that plugin if you use other version you'll have to provide me files and I will try to fix ..

i'll try that out mate.

after testing out your getshow.php, i discovered that no matter how many shows you add with your getshow.php ... they will ALL have the same thumbnail of the latest added show. is there a way to fix that?

here Fixed bug :) ...
Please everyone redownload fixed problem when you grab one tv show and try to grab another tumb without refreshing page then it stays same. Now it is fixed ...
Thanks @swellnoodles for report bug

download file:
Code:
http://www.aiostream.com/getshow.rar

Last edited:
W.T.F, I get my notifcation for payment montly lease, that not supposed to be 15$ by month during 5 month for have it forever. or is a subscription without stop ?

Please admin, answer, because I will cancel it, and buy a full license.

W.T.F, I get my notifcation for payment montly lease, that not supposed to be 15$ by month during 5 month for have it forever. or is a subscription without stop ?

Please admin, answer, because I will cancel it, and buy a full license.
you have to buy full out, other way you are just paying by the month for the license.

Just buy a monthly lease for 1 month it's the same as one time and full since their license system doesn't work. One serial works on unlimited domains forever, the script does not get deactivated. I'm using my 1 serial on 3 different domains and only paid 1 month and it still works.

BTW, I'm manually submitting links, but I always get the same thumbnail for every episode. Why is that?

If you wasn't able to grab Custom thumbanil for episode when you have add it then that episode will use default one and default is thumbnail of your TV Shos

If you wasn't able to grab Custom thumbanil for episode when you have add it then that episode will use default one and default is thumbnail of your TV Shos

So that would mean that there's no thumbnails available for any show? I'm having this for all shows, populars as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back