Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
any news from tvstreamscript admin? when we will have an update with fixed templates and the other bugs reported?

Last edited:
Anyone having problem with one-tvshows.eu?
Please wait...submitting to One-TVshows.eu may take a while

Submitting... Can't login to One-TVshows.eu. Please check your username and password

Submitting... Can't login to One-TVshows.eu. Please check your username and password

I checked my account twice and the same thing hapens.

this problem has been reported multiple times and it should be fixed in the next script update. lepunk is busy working on the update and will release it when done. From my understanding there is going to be quite the update heading our way with bug fixes and some new features.

Last edited:
Well i added their link, was approved for 3 days, and now they've removed my url from their database for no apparent reason.

Check and see if you can atleast input manually.

Well i added their link, was approved for 3 days, and now they've removed my url from their database for no apparent reason.

Check and see if you can atleast input manually.
i had a link back to them for about 5-6 weeks and emailed them about 3-4 times and they never added my domain to their database so i removed the link back to them. So i just used the other submitters we have and i also submit manual to another site.

After adding an embed manually there is an option that appears up at the top in green that says "can can edit this episode by clicking here.
When i click on it i get the following

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

I am wondering the same as snub, you already promised an update weeks ago.

This script really is not worth the money. If you want to play like WHMCS and charge an even higher price than they do then you'd better be ready to provide the support and updates they do.

The license system is full of leaks. You can just use this script for free without even having to change one line of code. Looking at those leaks I can only be worried about how secure this script actually is.

Ding Dong LOL
The creator is on a vaccation he will be back and a new upgrade will be provided to u if u dont like the script give me your license :D

every Time the same Game.
lepunk create a account on a bord, script has some bugfixes with little new features, 25% off for board users XXX

example here forums.digitalpoint. com/showthread.php?t=2267592

than is on a vacation till the next update (bugfix)...

http://seriesloadplus.com/movie/ go at my site, you will see a different theme now :P I need to edit the block css, but will look soon like the forum :P

For who crying about an update, and think this script is so high price for what is done, why are you not trying to go on another good script like this one ? Ohh yeah, because all the other are ugly. So stop crying and waiting, if you're not able to wait, begin to learn PHP/XHTML/CSS Code and made your update yourself ^^

for a high price like this at least some support was nice, else we can get a nulled version and get the same result. no support. even better, we can fix the errors on the nulled version but on the paid version we can't

So stop crying and waiting, if you're not able to wait, begin to learn PHP/XHTML/CSS Code and made your update yourself ^^

we can't because is encoded, if it was unencoded maybe we had more chances

Last edited:
for a high price like this at least some support was nice, else we can get a nulled version and get the same result. no support. even better, we can fix the errors on the nulled version but on the paid version we can't

I wanted to buy this script. Wantad to but I was limited editing things and that is something I really don't like .. after few days I realise that they-he/she offer bad support and not so quality updates and I choice to stich with nulled versios ... sorry but that is truth .. when they-he/she make better support ... give us ability to make our custom things, give more quality updates also give us support even when they-he/she don't need our money for veccation. then i will think about buying this script before they-he/she do that I will NEVER BUY IT!

Last edited:

I decoded every files, and yes, I could tell he make some misstake on his code. Anyway, the nulled one for me give me a lot of bug...

By the way, I not decoded the file for nulled it lol, I decoded it for my own usage for edit the script for add new thing, like a member space, or member can add episode and movie, I already in coding for it, maybe I will share this with everyone, but atm it will be only available on one theme, phiyaz, soon I will update everything to all style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back