Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
If you not share a nulled copy of it, I don't think he will be angry, own use, not share use :P, the member space i will share is entierely coded from me, I decoded it for copy some part of the code, not all of them. Anyway still if he don't want we decoded it for made own thing on it, maybe out more fast update will be a big idea... I not wait, I made it myself.

Lol, i only decoded 5 files, not entierelly of it hahaha. ANyway if he have trouble with is, he can pm me, and I will talk with him.

guys help me with this , make a decaptcher.com acc with 15 dollar credit and i will give him 20 dollar alertpay just paypal isnt listing my country , interester? pm me

I emailed Tamas about the issues I am having... But no reply yet. So I figured I'll try it here.

When I add a new TV show, and I click 'grab details'... I get a really crappy quality thumbnail and no description. No matter how many times I click it, it will not add a description or a good thumbnail. Why is that? It was working fine yesterday!

And when I run the 'autoembeds' plugin, it always adds episodes that do not exist in a season and always creates duplicates of an episode. Does anyone know what the problem is? :(

@ibby the script is not working since yesterday.. we can't find any tv shows to add neither.. what is happening? where is lepunk? is he working on it? what is wrong with all support?

It really sucks to know that we've spent all this money, and the script is playing up... it has so much potential :( lepunk, if you're there, help us :D

relex people
TV . com is unavailable for a short time due to routine site maintenance.
and we use thumbnail and description from their site ... it's possible that we'll need to change some codes after maintenance.

example of our link:
Code:
http://www.tv.com/autosuggest/?q={$title}&rows=5

hello i have make for my self this file to grab description and thumb from imdb. you can change if you want pictures from some other place file isn't coded ...
I don't have any error with file and I don't have problems, maby when i don't like image from imdb then I add it manual but it 99% give me perfect looking image...
as you can see here: aiostream . com
here is download link:
Code:
http://www.aiostream.com/getshow.rar
I hope that I won't get ban for this ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back