Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
one rrityun

@ibby any word from lepunk? can you approximate how long it will take to receive the licenses information and script? i need the script to start working..

Last edited:
I'm getting an error when a user logs out.

Code:
Warning:  include(logout.php) [[U]function.include[/U][URL="http://watchputlocker.com/function.include"][/URL]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php on line 224

Warning:  include(logout.php) [[URL="http://watchputlocker.com/function.include"][/URL][U]function.include[/U]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php on line 224

Warning:  include() [[U]function.include[/U]]: Failed opening 'logout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php on line 224

Warning:  Smarty error: unable to read resource: "logout.tpl" in /home/xx/public_html/xx/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1093

Hi,
My licenses were delivered. Thanks.
I want to use Phiyaz theme, but from the demo, the template have one issue.. the small thumbnail from posts is not displaying correctly is malformed/elongated and pixelated and would be much better if it would have a border.. also WooiTuts template doesn't have the tv show title in the slider.. and Aristo template has the slider's height larger than the picture so on the botton is doubled. I mention that I didn't checked the latest version to see if that issues are fixed, I only found this glitches on the demos.

I have a beautiful wp theme that is very good for movies but it can be adapted with tv shows.. the original version si much uglier than my modified one. If one from the developers are interested to convert it to tvstreamscript compatible and sell it (one free copy for me), I can sent it for further developing.. if not I would probably, in the near future, to pay for converting this theme and to be private only for me. I can show to you the theme but not want to post it here in public.

Now I'm starting a new site with this script.. can you recommend me how many tv shows without any episodes I can add to cronjob at once to not collapse the script? When I switch between templates are all images compatible or I have to focus only on one template from the first time? Thanks

Code:
Warning:  include(logout.php) [[U]function.include[/U][URL="http://watchputlocker.com/function.include"][/URL]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php on line 224

Warning:  include(logout.php) [[URL="http://watchputlocker.com/function.include"][/URL][U]function.include[/U]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php on line 224

Warning:  include() [[U]function.include[/U]]: Failed opening 'logout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php on line 224

Warning:  Smarty error: unable to read resource: "logout.tpl" in /home/xx/public_html/xx/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1093

And when login the same error..

Code:

Hey what template are u using? u seem to be missing the logout and login .tpl

Hi,
My licenses were delivered. Thanks.
I want to use Phiyaz theme, but from the demo, the template have one issue.. the small thumbnail from posts is not displaying correctly is malformed/elongated and pixelated and would be much better if it would have a border.. also WooiTuts template doesn't have the tv show title in the slider.. and Aristo template has the slider's height larger than the picture so on the botton is doubled. I mention that I didn't checked the latest version to see if that issues are fixed, I only found this glitches on the demos.

I have a beautiful wp theme that is very good for movies but it can be adapted with tv shows.. the original version si much uglier than my modified one. If one from the developers are interested to convert it to tvstreamscript compatible and sell it (one free copy for me), I can sent it for further developing.. if not I would probably, in the near future, to pay for converting this theme and to be private only for me. I can show to you the theme but not want to post it here in public.

The template demos on site arn't some times working but once installed work find.
we do custom templates but cost Big $$

hope template downloads are next on the list lol

Sorry about that :'( will get on it

Now I'm starting a new site with this script.. can you recommend me how many tv shows without any episodes I can add to cronjob at once to not collapse the script? When I switch between templates are all images compatible or I have to focus only on one template from the first time? Thanks

Cron job grabs everything it can.. do not run it from browser!
Template does not break ;)

@ibby I ran the option "run the scraper now" in browser and everything is fine.

About the error.. is on all templates and occurs when for example press login twice and cannot login from front-end.

About the templates glitches are still there.. all that I mentioned. Please fix those glitches.. are too evident.

@ibby yes I registered a new user, logged in when logout I receive the error again for logout and for login is not ok to have a php error on white only because I submited twice a wrong account..

@ibby I cannot submit my decaptcher account in accounts manager and neither the google analytics account.. I tried all day long.. the analytics is not working because the graph from dashboard is loading all day and nothing (white- only to wait something) and decaptcher says that is invalid but my account is working..

@ibby I cannot submit my decaptcher account in accounts manager and neither the google analytics account.. I tried all day long.. the analytics is not working because the graph from dashboard is loading all day and nothing (white- only to wait something) and decaptcher says that is invalid but my account is working..

I don't think Decaptcher works on Shared hosting. And the Google analytics graph stopped working for me I think after version 1.6

@dalster44 I'm using Arras too and if you submit wrong username 2 times, you will get error on login too.
The autoembeds plugin cannot find House MD's episodes.. don't know why because on semi-automatic mode is finding episodes..

Anyone having problem with one-tvshows.eu?

Please wait...submitting to One-TVshows.eu may take a while

Submitting... Can't login to One-TVshows.eu. Please check your username and password

Submitting... Can't login to One-TVshows.eu. Please check your username and password

I checked my account twice and the same thing hapens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back