Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
Hi,

I decided to go get a VPS for my site.

Will my license still be okay changing hosts?

Anything i have to remember to do after transferring?

Suggestions for good VPS reseller here?

thx

is anyone having issue grabbing tvshows embed links i get this message when using ftvo No valid embed codes found. Please enter it manually or refine your grab settings and tvapi i get this Can't find this episode on our TvAPI. Please not that TvAPI is in beta phase now and we are in the process of building the database

is anyone having issue grabbing tvshows embed links i get this message when using ftvo No valid embed codes found. Please enter it manually or refine your grab settings and tvapi i get this Can't find this episode on our TvAPI. Please not that TvAPI is in beta phase now and we are in the process of building the database
most of the time it is because there is no video embed code available yet if it is a new episode. If it is an older one there just might not be a source for the video from where it grabs from, but you can always enter one manually if you did find a source.

Ibby, where is locate, or where I can edit the login connection vars. Because I want to connect the user connection on vBulletin table user, and rename every users and id to userid and user, all the member are show in dashbord, and can delete it from the user tab, but I can't connect from it.

When I upload my default tv show picture it's broken and when I click to see it I get this URL:

http://mydomain.com/thumbs/s_nikita.jpg<embed%20type="application/x-relevantknowledge"%20id="pluginBm"%20hidden="true">

Than I reinstalled script and everything worked and today again.

This : <embed%20type="application/x-relevantknowledge"%20id="pluginBm"%20hidden="true"> Shouldn't appear in pictures URL. Please help me out.

This is support forum so I'm waiting for help. The only one who works his job is Ibby and he is great. Thank you Ibby very much.

Where is the script owner? NOWHERE?????

Script support is useless, never received any help from the owner. Ibby FTW!!!!

Last edited:
I can help who have some trouble with the script, I have made sometest myself on it, recode a little part of the script, but still something i don't know, Now I will made a new registering systems with the email verification, a member space where you could go for add embed code to series or movie. You will be able to speak with someone with Message feature. I will begin to made some add on to this script ;) For know if i can help you, only pm me, with your error, that will help the owner to made his update faster ;)

Maybe I will also made a little forum, but is not sure.

I can help who have some trouble with the script, I have made sometest myself on it, recode a little part of the script, but still something i don't know, Now I will made a new registering systems with the email verification, a member space where you could go for add embed code to series or movie. You will be able to speak with someone with Message feature. I will begin to made some add on to this script ;) For know if i can help you, only pm me, with your error, that will help the owner to made his update faster ;)

Maybe I will also made a little forum, but is not sure.

Ok, can you start with my problem? :)

Sound like you tpl file change itself, send me your site url in pm box, I will try to find what going on and give you news about it. I had some broken images too, but I find what was the error, you need to have an original pic as this format : .jpg or png, but need to be the same as your original pic you juste upload from thumbail picture in the tv show setting.

Hi,
I paid for the script yesterday and I didn't received the LICENSING INFORMATION mail and cannot use the script. On avangate it sais pending, but my money are sent and are not anymore on my ccard.
"Shortly you will receive an email with detailed product LICENSING
INFORMATION and technical support contact information." - waiting since yesterday and that is not so shortly..
So.. this is the normal way to get the script or in my case something is wrong that I didn't have the licenses in shortly as in mail sais?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back