Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
Oh and BTW, I manually submit my episodes, but I grab the description and title from sidereel. I see when it's autosubmitted the script also uses a thumbnail from sidereel, when manual it only uses the default serie picture. Could that also be fixed?

Hey, i'm thinking about buying this but first I have a few questions.

1. what are the legal implications of doing this? is it safe?

2. Is it easy to add my own content locker to this to lock the videos?

3. What is the sports live streams like? What sports/events does it have access to and is it easy to update like the tv shows/movies?
and if so, where does it pull the streams from, what sources?

4. is there some kind of coupon you can add for people who want to buy the addons?

cheers for the replies :sun:

Hi,

I was just wondering if someone could answer these questions I posted 2 pages back?

Cheers

1. It's warez and it's completely at your own risk.

2. Not possible

3. Look at the demo

4. Probably not, they already discount you 20%

I thought someone said a 10 or so pages back that they lock the video pages with the cpalead locker?

Can you do that with the cpalead one? cause if the answer is yes, then I can do it with my own locker.

@bigblack

1. its in a grey area but relativlivy safe as long as you dont have hosting in usa

2.you can use cpa lead so if its same as that the probley yes

3.look at the demo and lepunk hasnt releaved the source it pulls from so no one knows

4. dont know ask ibby or lepunk

Thanks for the replies guys,

My original intentions was to setup a *sports streaming site for the 2012 Euro football and MMA UFC streams amongst a few others,
but just noticed when clicking the 'sports' category in the demo it has

* ESPN Racing
* Golf TV
* Massive Mag TV
* MTB Cut
* NLL Channel
* Orange sports
* Personal Fitness TV
* Red Bull TV
* Scuba TV
* Skateboard TV
* Sport Italia
* Sport Monde
* Surf TV
* Telecapri Sport
* The Golf Channel
Which to be honest, I was expecting a few more sports selections then that, no cricket even?

just wondering if this is due to the lack of source updates or is it just because it hasn't been updated?

thanks

Would it be possible to have an option in the auto submitters so we can add "outside" links like our VBB,Putlocker etc.. ?

This way we can still get use of the sites that will not accept our website urls.

I think this would be a good addition.

Would it be possible to have an option in the auto submitters so we can add "outside" links like our VBB,Putlocker etc.. ?

This way we can still get use of the sites that will not accept our website urls.

I think this would be a good addition.

yes next version

here are some features which i really like to see:

-support more languages. By adding a Movie/TV Show select language
Add/Remove language in the settings.
-Fron Page: show the lastest i.e. 20 Movies and TvShows in a list.
-Alphabetic listing. show on top of Movies and TVShows
A B C D E F G H.....

@snub to show more the 3 latest movies and tv show on the front page u go to the root of where tvstreamscript is installed n edit index.php and search for $movies = $movie->getLatest(3) and change the number u want it 2 show i never tried 20 but i have 10 on mines and it works and for tvshows go to home.php and look for $episodes = $show->getLatestEpisodes(5) and change it to whatever u want i have 12 on mines hope tis helps.

Last edited:
I mailed one tv shows 3 days ago, still no reply.

The features of the new version do look awesome.

I also sent emails to one-tvshows.eu I sent 2 one was just over 3 weeks ago and the other 3 days ago and still no reply. I have been submitting to another site though manually and I hope there is an autosubmitter that gets made for that site since they accept tvshows and movies. The site is seriessurfer.com and I linked back to them and contacted them and now my account I signed up with is not need to wait for approval of the links. I have also seen links on there from another person with tvstreamscript so they are accepting links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back