Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
Social network block/bar

@lepunk can you add in the next version a bar and or block where the admins of the site can add their twitter/facebook/google+ buttons with ease threw the admin backend. I have mine all up on my site but i think some people might not understand how to add the codes in to the files and where to add them. you know the follow and like this page buttons :)

Thank you.

hey there, i still have a problem with the cronjob, edited the php.ini to these values:

max_execution_time 500
max_input_time 500

but i still get the error ...

"getting episode list for Blue Bloods"...MySQL server has gone away <-- :'(

any ideas what i can check?

Hello,

I have read this topic through and through and from what I can conclude it seems that users are pretty much satisfied with TVstreamScript but submission sites doesn't seem to work, some features are missing (said/promised to be included in new version), etc.
Now I can't say for myself since I haven't bought the script still, but I am very interested in it and seems like owner goes an extra mile for support (in this topic).
My question is, do submission sites work now or not? Is there an ETA on adding new submission sites? Where to submit then?

Also, have a question about addons. Is is possible to make a custom addon that will allow users to add One-Click hosting links to each episode (maybe even "grabber" that grabs them from certain sites) and how much would it cost it's development?

Regards,

GE

hi there, today i got new problems :(

First, if i click on a movie, you can see the ad is over the mirror selection field, if i try a tv show there is no problem and the ad is shown right.
ads.png

Second, if i try to create a static page, the content wont be shown, i created the static Page "TEST" with some text, but this is what it looks like:
pages.png

and a general question...

is it possible to set a logo instead of the simple site name?

Last edited:
1. give more place between your add and your video
2. it is a bug. you have to change your Titel in Test1 and permalink = test.
Title of the page != permalink !!!
3. it is easy to add a logo just open header.tpl file of your template and change it a little bit.

if you need more help just contact me ;)

@lepunk or @ibby why when i choose cadabrapress template and choose alphabetical list for display mode for tvshows and movie all i get is watch full movie on the front end page, but when i choose show list with thumbnail it works fine.

1. give more place between your add and your video
2. it is a bug. you have to change your Titel in Test1 and permalink = test.
Title of the page != permalink !!!
3. it is easy to add a logo just open header.tpl file of your template and change it a little bit.

if you need more help just contact me ;)

hey there, thanks for help, but what exactly do you mean with your nr1 give more place??

if i add some <br> it doesnt work? do you mean i should edit the template?

and point 2 hasnt solved my problem :-/

hey there, thanks for help, but what exactly do you mean with your nr1 give more place??

if i add some <br> it doesnt work? do you mean i should edit the template?

and point 2 hasnt solved my problem :-/
I also have the same problem when addin a page using covenant template its just blank but when i use a different template it works just fine try using a different template. then contact lepunk and c if he can help

hi there, today i got new problems :(

First, if i click on a movie, you can see the ad is over the mirror selection field, if i try a tv show there is no problem and the ad is shown right.
ads.png

Second, if i try to create a static page, the content wont be shown, i created the static Page "TEST" with some text, but this is what it looks like:
pages.png

and a general question...

is it possible to set a logo instead of the simple site name?

FIXED!!

I also have the same problem when addin a page using covenant template its just blank but when i use a different template it works just fine try using a different template. then contact lepunk and c if he can help

add me on skype so i can fix ur issue right away, then i will post the solution here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back