Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
hello guys,, i've uploaded scans of my driver's license from about 3 days ago to be reviewed,, how long it will take time until my card approved?? :)

Evening,

I have currently $5.66 in my Payoneer card. For example, I withdraw these $5.66 from ATM and/or purchase something online and leave the card with $0.00, will Payoneer seize my card? And if yes, then what is the limit of money that should remain in the Payoneer card always in order not to get seized?

Thanks in advance! Waiting for your reply anxiously.

Best Regards,
Talha

Evening,

I have currently $5.66 in my Payoneer card. For example, I withdraw these $5.66 from ATM and/or purchase something online and leave the card with $0.00, will Payoneer seize my card? And if yes, then what is the limit of money that should remain in the Payoneer card always in order not to get seized?

Thanks in advance! Waiting for your reply anxiously.

Best Regards,
Talha

No payoneer not seiz ur card mate its prepaid debit card if ur amout is 30$+ then payoneer charge the card fee otherwise ur card is active its not seize its totally prepaid card u can recharge ur card then use it

THank you

Hello ,Some one please help me ,I dont understand the US Payment Service . How do i sign up ? and i am try to recieve payment form adfly but it doesnt works

Hello everyone, I made the recording apayoneer I received the credit card at home, but tusfile if he tries to send the money to my account it says that my account does not exist, what number should I give to receive the money in my account Payoneer? I have to put the email? thanks

Hello, How do i apply for us payment service ?

When I try to add my payoneer bank account on paypal i get this:

We're sorry, but that bank can't be linked to any more PayPal accounts. Please link a different bank account.

Hello i was added my us bank with paypal and withdraw some money.Already got some money but suddenly they limit my account. so can you help for replace my us bank account please?

When I try to add my payoneer bank account on paypal i get this:

This would be an issue with PayPal, for which you need to contact PayPal customer support. Note that you can only use your US Payment Service once in PayPal's system - if you've already added it in the past or to another account you cannot add it to a new one.

Hello i was added my us bank with paypal and withdraw some money.Already got some money but suddenly they limit my account. so can you help for replace my us bank account please?

Unfortunately this is not something I can assist you with here. I would suggest contacting our customer support department and explaining the issue.

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi Payoneer Team,

I sent the request for the "U.S. PAYMENT SERVICE" with evidence Paypal, Fiverr and my ID. It's been more than 5 days to send it and I have not received any information.

The money I've been earning on Fiverr and other websites I have been ill spent in internet shopping and I really would like to be able to withdraw the money with my Payoneer card.

And I want to use private loads and I can not do it.

NOTE: when I activate my card was active the "U.S. PAYMENT SERVICE" but when it comes time to use it does not work.

Hi,

U.S. Payment Service applications can take several business days to be reviewed. If you'd like to PM me your Payoneer account e-mail I'd be happy to follow up and make sure that a representative from our U.S. Payment Service Department gets back to you with further details.

For companies that pay with Payoneer and offer our Global Bank Transfer Service, we do provide local bank transfers to India. Currently we are still unable to issue Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard cards to Indian residents, due to RBI regulations.

Hi,

I have few doubts.

1) Do you allow US Company you allow US Company to make payment to their affiliates?
2) Do you allow Indian Company to make payment to their affiliates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back