Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
I got the answer

Thank you for your email.
Your Payoneer account has been closed because of an extended period of inactivity. The card in your possession has been blocked and can easily be unblocked if your activity with oDesk resumes.Once we receive notification from oDesk to transfer money to your card, we will send you an email to advise you to accept the funds. Please contact us once you receive the above email and we will unblock your account so that you will be able to use it for a fee of $9.95.
Sincerely,
Robert
Payoneer Customer Support

--------------------------

So I have to transfer money from Odesk ? But I have not enough time to work in Odesk. So how can I unblock it ?

I got the answer

Thank you for your email.
Your Payoneer account has been closed because of an extended period of inactivity. The card in your possession has been blocked and can easily be unblocked if your activity with oDesk resumes.Once we receive notification from oDesk to transfer money to your card, we will send you an email to advise you to accept the funds. Please contact us once you receive the above email and we will unblock your account so that you will be able to use it for a fee of $9.95.
Sincerely,
Robert
Payoneer Customer Support

--------------------------

So I have to transfer money from Odesk ? But I have not enough time to work in Odesk. So how can I unblock it ?

Hi Warez,

You need to receive a payment from any of our partners - it doesn't have to be oDesk, it can be one of our other freelancing (or affiliate) sites.

The only way to unblock it and pay the fee is through a partner payment. You won't be able to use the card until you have begun receiving partner payments anyway.

Hello,
Ordered a payoneer card in the start of November but still I haven't received my card...

It can take up to 28 business days for the card to arrive once it was approved. Chances are it hasn't been that time frame yet (about 6 weeks), but if it has, please contact our support team and request a new card.

Ops..... Sad news, so I can't withdraw to my Payoneer Card from uwcfx.com :(

Sorry... I don't actually know the company, but if you can introduce me to someone who works there, I would be more than happy to talk to them and see if we can sign them on as a partner.

Thanks, I am new there & start forex trade. They have a withdraw option to Debit Visa / Mastercard. For that I want to use my Payoneer Mastercard Regularly from now. Please try to unblock my account.

Thanks, I am new there & start forex trade. They have a withdraw option to Debit Visa / Mastercard. For that I want to use my Payoneer Mastercard Regularly from now. Please try to unblock my account.

Well, if they let you withdraw to a MasterCard, then you shouldn't have a problem.

Your account can only be unblocked by our support team, though, so please send us a message: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

this is my ticket id :LTK529010823409X
please help me asap

Hi Wafi,

The reason you weren't answered is because you emailed an address instead of opening a ticket through the site (you received an email asking you to open through the site). Anyway, I have already requested that it be answered, and it's being answered now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back