Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmoney Your Amount: --- -- Takes up to 14 business days

in rules are 14business days. I make offer 20 bussnes day ago. thay dont sant me e-mail that thay will pay after 30 day. for me netload.in is very bed host. buy buy netload.in. I will wait take my money (it is more than $600) and I dont will more work on this host

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

hey guys im haveing problem with changeing affiliate type, i changed to pps more then 10 days ago but since im haveing no sales i want to change to ppd again, however i don't have that option in my account... is there any way to change it back to ppd again? it says wait that i can change it every 7 days, but as i said its been more then 10 days and i still don't have that option

Forget about PPD. There will be no more PPD plan available today!

Come on. Its 24 April acording to Netload. Only 1 day to go for payment confirmation. I'll work 1 week more with netload . If they pay pending amounts to the uploaders then surely no one will leave. If not then Other HOST gonna get huge traffic like hell :D

Dear I am still not get my payment. I am requested for money on death 26/03/2012 but already gone 29 days still not getting my payment.My User ID: 804056 if possible please pay me which is my own $.

this is not a Netload social complaint thread.

Well, neither is the Official Netload thread :)) :facepalm:

if2fSaObkgEaU.png

shufol
How many of you requested payout at 26th march ? Those who requested 26th march expecting payout to their pp at 25th april (tomorrow).
I have a paypal request at 26th march. Will update you if i get the payment on 25th or 26th or 27th...=)

Last edited:
I think they only count working days only. :P

OH NO!!!
there are only 20 working days in a month.

god damn it, their support can be bad, but how the hell can they miss these critical payout infomation?

they don't need to come out and fix things,but how the hell is that difficult to inform people it's gonna be 30 working days or 30 days after requested insteading of 10 working days???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back