Status
Not open for further replies.
Who found the changes in Changed PPS program? Just closed the PPD and spread the rumour that they have changed the affiliate program which got 5 stars. Who gave them 5 stars? :D

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/NPphd.png[/SLIDE]

Or

I just got a reply from Mike :

Hello,

it takes 10 working days. And due the easter holidays and weekends this can
be longer than 14 regular days.

Best Regards
Mike
Netload Support

What the hell which one is correct info:'(:'(

So,
Katja say 30 days
Mike say 10 days
Payout page still write 10 days

Dunno who is correct?

My payout requested on 26.03.2012 is 17 days old at today!

Also have an payout request from 26.03 pending, so i think the 30 days will be correct, because before they changed they paid within 10 days

are they running out of money or what?
shame..30 days...
hotfile 30 days
uploaded to 30 days or uncertain payout day
filefactory 30 days...

i thought we uploaders just need to work hard every day, we only need to worry about sales,but these few months, damn we also need to worry about payment...

is it so fucking hard to add credit card as payment option for people to buy premium accounts?

more days waiting for the payout means more possibility of scaming.
what if i earn a few thousand dollars and request payout and stop uploading or don't get good sales or get zero sales after my last payout, do you think they are going to pay me after 30 days? i doubt that!

30 day waiting time for payment will largely increase the number of payout requests.
i used to request each 7 days, so in 30 days, i will eventually have 4 pending payouts requests...

but i am thinking about requesting payout every 3 days..,because i am earning big, i can't wait for those money, they make me feel scared...they paid me 4 times before via paypal every 10 working days, fine, i don't need to worry about payment, i can request every 7 days, but now, NO WAY.

Katja is the person who actually sent us paypal payments.

So I think Katja answer is more accurate. So we have to wait 30days from now on! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back