Status
Not open for further replies.
When fucking HHD Crash end!! shit with netload!! and shit with the support and [official] Netload.in Thread, why these thread are open yet :facepalm:

NL-Mike
Last Activity: 4th Apr 2012 05:54 PM
Last post 6th Mar 2012, 01:42 AM

:facepalm:

Me too, got a pending paypal which requested back on 26.03.2012

Today is the working day after the long Holidays?
11 Apr (today) is the 10th working day for the request after the holidays last weekend. So i guess they 'should' pay you today, if not time to spam their emails :P

they will be the next of filesonic/fileserve, may be.
i'm also have pending payment request from 26.03.2012

In my personal opinion there is no server that can garantize stability, is a risky bussines every where... Net Load is one of the first big guys who is alive (hope so) so it is up to every guy to keep uploading or delay it; Personal I did stop. Untill I see what is happening with ACTA, SOPA, and PIPA.

From NetLoad

after they upgrade their site? are they done upgrading their site now or are still upgrading?

does it mean if i request before their upgrade is done, i will still get payout via paypal in 10 working days..

this is the upgrad? WTF! i don't feel anything changes, at least for me.
We want to inform you that we have revised our affiliate program and have switched your account to the new system.

30 days, man ,that's a joke..

who the hell have faith in netload up to 30 days with current support???

Last edited:
fR5B0.jpg

At the payout page, pay days have not been changed!

requested payment 28th of march on paypal and still waiting... strange coz the others payment arrived without any issue..... you think is risky to request another payment while there is a previous one still pending ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back