Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very much frustrated with netload

MY PAYOUT REQUEST CANCELLED 5 TH TIMES IN A ROW SINCE 10 TH JAN

NOW TODAY THIS EMAIL EVEN MIKE PROMISED ME TO PAY AFTER 25 TH FEBRUARY 2012 -

"

[SIZE=-1]Hi [/SIZE],

because of technical problems with webmoney at the moment, we cancelled your payout. Please select another option of payment.

--
If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us.
Thank you for using netload.
Best Regards,
Yvonne

netload support Team
www.netload.in

"

I cant understand what should I do ?

I dont know how I get my legitimate payout .....

Last edited:
again, rejected....
Hallo User 116xxx,
deine Auszahlung konnte heute nicht bearbeitet werden, da du keine g�ltige Adresse hinterlegt hast, aus diesem Grund wurde die Auszahlung gel�scht und deinem Account wieder gut geschrieben.

Bitte bei der n�chsten Auszahlung darauf achten, dass du eine g�ltige Adresse angibst.

Vielen Dank.

Very very disappointed with this filehost.
I've requested the payout 2 times and rejected again.
I'm using moneybookers then alertpay.
Now are you still a "Serious Filehosting" ?

they just fool me and cheat me I think

60.44$ is nothing much but this thing will decrease the customer of netload

I will post all email communication screenshot as proof very soon here
so that people can know how mike convince me for payout .

thanks

Didn't you admit to buying a 1 year account using your own link to get paid? Yeah, but you're the one in here crying about cheating when you attempted to cheat the system. I hope they never pay you.

adrunkenmess, please be polite against the people.

taufiq_nafan, your home adress must be filled correctly like in AP or paypal accounts.

madmadman, yes mediafire has 700-800 kb/sec for free speed. And comparing with mediafire, netload's free speed is tiny toon.

Content Distribution

Files in your account can be distributed to others without viewing the MediaFire website. You can also distribute files up to 10GB. When a file is downloaded from your account the transfer is charged against your account.

what this content distribution means by the way ?

Didn't you admit to buying a 1 year account using your own link to get paid? Yeah, but you're the one in here crying about cheating when you attempted to cheat the system. I hope they never pay you.

hello ,
do u ever read what I said ?

u just go to hell

Netload had promotion in 2011 and early 2012 ( JANUARY AND TILL FEB 4 TH 2012 )that " if u purchase ( UPGRADE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT ) premium account u will get credit "

Like if u purchase 1 month account u get 5$ credit in your account and if u purchase 12 months account u get 15$ credit in your account "
In this way I upgrade my account time to time and gathered 60.44$
u understand moron ?

in feb they introduce pps plan and i am talking about before jan 2012 .

first understand what is netload then comment

i am not a person like you who ever think about cheating .

I will never think like you moron
u just go to hell .

again, rejected....

Very very disappointed with this filehost.
I've requested the payout 2 times and rejected again.
I'm using moneybookers then alertpay.
Now are you still a "Serious Filehosting" ?

All I can assure you that " You will not get paid "
I don't know what they are trying to do .

My payout is rejected since jan 10 2011 ( when they not introduce new PPS PLAN) .

taufiq_nafan, your home adress must be filled correctly like in AP or paypal accounts.

totally false information

Last edited:
Hey Mike, please don't open ftp to everyone unless the speed won't be affected.
Some of my files failed to move from FTP folder to main folder, it's something need to be fixed.
And please raise up the speed for free users to like 500kb, limiting speed is not the best way to get them buy premium.
To limit free users i think u guys should set up a download restriction timer, instead of capping the speed.
I think that this filehost has the potential to become next filesonic.

Last edited:
Why my files disappear from netload.in? I uploaded 42 files, and three days a few files (2-3) is dead, wtf ?!
This happens at almost every upload.

I agree with the other users.
Open FTP for free users is a very bad idea because the speed will be more terrible than now. You need to improve this first before doing that.

@ tofuwizard
Can you please check if Megashares works? It should work now.

@ NL-Mike ~ Just tested it with direct links, with download links with properly inserted username and pass and with old and new remote upload and remote upload from MegaShares to Netload is still not working (still the same error that gives around 11 Kb file instead of real file) :'(

@ Edward
We are still testing the new hardware for the free user speed. We are close to an affordable solution but it will still need some days.
Really some days ? Or some months, you've told me the same thing 1 mont ago so....:P Another question : after you have finished to test the new hardware which will be the download speed for free users ? Thanks

P.S. I really hope I don't have to wait another week to get an answer :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back