Status
Not open for further replies.
We want to inform you that we have revised our affiliate program and have switched your account to the new system.

what is this??

i didn't understand why everyone say netload will die in 1 month ??
can anyone tell me now they close pay per sale and download??

@@
do i need choose plan sale one more time ?? because my account already PPS

Also got 3 sales yesterday!

Support was very fast!
2 replys within 24 hours!

love NL

I win all days 25 to 50usd with PPD, yesterday 3usd with plan 3, and other day with maintenance of loosing ,now one week in plan 1 or die netload for my, I think PPS are really injust... only PPS and not offer ilimited hosting of files in premium account, what clase of joke it is :)) :facepalm:

Is their stats table only update once in 24 hours right?? I finally got my first sales and make $12. So when I reach Minimum of $25 how to request payout since they didn't ask any payment information at all??

I ask because I do not understand very well? If a user of netload with free account login for my referral and purchase your premium (convert reality) and I have the plan1, I receive 12USD? or have to create a new account and buy premium, that I count as selling mine? anyone know?

Some can explain details of PPS plans?

I ask because I do not understand very well? If a user of netload with free account login for my referral and purchase your premium (convert reality) and I have the plan1, I receive 12USD? or have to create a new account and buy premium, that I count as selling mine? anyone know?

you will get 12$ either ways

Originally Posted by Uribelo

you will get 12$ either ways

These at first time, but if these user again extend your free acount, I not receive anymore $$$ for these sales if my plan is 1??

thanks for your response ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back