Status
Not open for further replies.
NL should add option to edit that request we made with alertpay as they are not willing to pay to our alertpay account. Anybody having updated news about this issue ?

hmmm
for pps user whats its the best opinion?
make the download limit down that user must have premium too use netload
or everbody can download and hope the cookie make me a sale ?

sry for my bad english
and sry for the nooblike question in germany we only use PPD

I dont think size really should matter since download speed for free users is so slow. Just split the file into a lot of parts, I dont think people like being "forced" to buy a premium to download.

hmmm
for pps user whats its the best opinion?
make the download limit down that user must have premium too use netload
or everbody can download and hope the cookie make me a sale ?

sry for my bad english
and sry for the nooblike question in germany we only use PPD

They have very slow speed for free users, 4 to 10 kb/s for the Whole American Continent, so if you content is good and you upload a good quantity of material, they are going to buy the permium membership, I think they got Enough traffic so they do not need pay to promote the site and also they do not have any other server with their structure behind them (filesonic, wupload, rapidshare, mediafire, hotfile, megaupload,oron, all of them are gone,) That is why they do not ppd more!

NL should add option to edit that request we made with alertpay as they are not willing to pay to our alertpay account. Anybody having updated news about this issue ?

I did send another mail to them, untill I got the money back in my account to make again the request to paypal.

They have very slow speed for free users, 4 to 10 kb/s for the Whole American Continent, so if you content is good and you upload a good quantity of material, they are going to buy the permium membership, I think they got Enough traffic so they do not need pay to promote the site and also they do not have any other server with their structure behind them (filesonic, wupload, rapidshare, mediafire, hotfile, megaupload,oron, all of them are gone,) That is why they do not ppd more!
Totally agree, Netload has done this because they want to earn more money (Paying less 2 uploaders) not because legal problems with USA assholes :))

some uploader will stop to use netload...

when uploader stop to use netload there is minor file then user stop to pay premium...

they know it...but they do this for $

take some money and close or change and go for legit service

sure...

pps is good for filesonic too...

it's not a news

but a lot of ppl not agree pps.. (me too)

you can have good content but you cannot sell if you are the unique user of a hosting...

if much uploader stop to use netload, then sell a premium become much difficult...

this we must add that...netload is not the unique host...

they not accept mp3...mp4 etc...

they have disk problem...

they have a joke speed for free user....

then i can think uploader will go to other host...or to other way...

very good points and yes they should fix the hdcrash and free user speed problem, because it is a pretty big problem, but they haven't allowed mp3 for more than 2 years now and have always been bottom of the list of long standing hosts.

while they still have fast uploads (although its had more problems recently) and rewards they will remain a viable option

"We are upgrading and improving our bonus system."?

where are the fucking improvements on PPS programm? X-(
daily detailed stats: stats for files and stats for refers sources, at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back