Novafile.com – private, trustworthy service for special webmasters!

Novafile

Dear users,

I represent Novafile.com and I'm happy to start our official thread here. Many may know that we are in business since 2012 and have perfect reputation. Stable payouts, safe work space and trustworthy service is what we are known for. We would like to invite all special webmasters to our private affiliate program.

Our main feature is individual approach to each affiliate. That's why we have a lot of adjustable custom settings, especially for website owners, including PPS rates, domain commission, file storage period and much more. Our payment solutions are really great with a few rebill-friendly options. Contact us and we will offer you the best solution, individual affiliate commission and amazing conversion rate!

The one thing we don't have - it's payment hold! We pay weekly via Webmoney or Bitcoin, minimum payment starts from $100. Start making more money with us right now! Contact our support for affiliate account approval and we will do our best to improve your earnings!

62 comments
Dear Webmasters,

We would like to announce the Spring Promo for new partners!

The Promo will go on for the whole spring, starting now through the May, 31th. Terms are simple. Start working with us during the promo period and get BONUS RATES which are 75% from sales and rebills for the next 3 months!

To qualify for “new partner” you have to be a newly registered and activated webmaster. If you already have an account, there has to be no traffic and sales within at least one month. All you need to participate in the Spring Promo is to just contact to our manager, get an affiliate account setup and you will get BONUS rates for 3 months! Very easy!

We are happy to invite every webmaster to join us and make big money during this event!

If you have any question or need affiliate account activation, just get in touch with our manager via email: webmasters@novafile.com or skype: novafile.com

@kelebra, because part of commission goes to the reseller, which helped you to make this sale. But in fact almost all of sales come via regular payment methods with full affiliate commission.

I don't understand one thing - why webmaster is obliged to share own income with reseller? The reseller also helped filehosting to get this sale but the filehosting is getting a big piece of sale and the webmaster is getting a small percent and needs to share with reseller. Novafile is the only one filehosting left around here which is paying few pennies for reseller payments.
Webmaster is getting around 20% for the sale that made via reseller. It's not honest business.

Hi there.
I have a website and yes, I am interested in becoming an affiliate and working with you. please send me a PM.
Tell me the necessary information I need and what it offers.

Back