Novafile.com – private, trustworthy service for special webmasters!

Novafile

Dear users,

I represent Novafile.com and I'm happy to start our official thread here. Many may know that we are in business since 2012 and have perfect reputation. Stable payouts, safe work space and trustworthy service is what we are known for. We would like to invite all special webmasters to our private affiliate program.

Our main feature is individual approach to each affiliate. That's why we have a lot of adjustable custom settings, especially for website owners, including PPS rates, domain commission, file storage period and much more. Our payment solutions are really great with a few rebill-friendly options. Contact us and we will offer you the best solution, individual affiliate commission and amazing conversion rate!

The one thing we don't have - it's payment hold! We pay weekly via Webmoney or Bitcoin, minimum payment starts from $100. Start making more money with us right now! Contact our support for affiliate account approval and we will do our best to improve your earnings!

44 comments

Ganiwi

How is this project different from the other two (fox, joker)? What material is allowed? What specific conditions do you offer? Nothing is clear from your post.

Last edited:

MrPerfect

Wellcome to Wj, we respect you & we wellcome you from bottom of our heart whatever you need please contact to Staff of Wj they will guide u more better :) and yes we know you are trusted filehost thank you :)

uploaderno1

Hello
I am a uploader i have some question
You support Premium or Affiliate account for uploaders
About space strong and how long file live
Thank

Novafile

@timmy52, it's better to discuss questions like this with our support privately.

@uploaderno1, yes, we provide premium for our affiliates. File storage period is 365 days since the last download, available storage space we set up individually.

lamrini

Welcome to wj ,just question :what you allow ? and do you ban affiliate member if they get dmca report for files like they do ul.to
hope you reply soon

trickerfinder

HAHA , this is pretty funny
8 months ago i was trying to get their affilate and they denied me
look who need some money again
this is sad
Post automatically merged:

Well known for being the home of magazine posters. But with min. of 100 dollars, I wonder how many members will join.
noone
they already are rich
but now they need money
many people here already have other pps sites
novafile thought ,it is easy to get customers here
but with 100 min payout , and without and pps % they will get nothing

Last edited:
Top Bottom