Status
Not open for further replies.
then let a mod teamview you and see the email for themself. That would clear this up. We aren't discussing your policy anymore. We're trying to determine if you tried to lie to mods by showing us a fake DMCA.

So...do you have a problem with robert or sniffdog teamviewing that email?

@robert420

:) detective robert ftw?

@mindy
U tell em :)

@Nlvl

What kind of retarded rule is that, where you suspend clients for getting a fake dmca...Any retard could send you guys fake dmca's for big sites hosted with you and bam they are taken down...

Retarded rule :|

lolx :D ... This is stupid ...

A guy bought hosting from a company .. after sometime they suspended it for no reason and the guy contacted their support but they refused to help and co operate ..after that the guy would assume some magical stuff happening and seeing his account unban the very next day ... All this is bullshit .. I see this whole quarrel is not for those 1.95$ .. its now about the Lie of that DMCA ... if the DMCa was legit you wouldnt have to hide it the (from and to) stuff ...secondly i saw some member's taking out some bugs from that DMCA ...

After the unsuspension was made to avoid any further confliction, the client immediately deleted all content through his account and downloading a backup.

first u didnt show any proofs that he had done anything illegal
second a dmca with no email from where it came and to whom it go...

i see u dont have any valid reason of arguing with the staff and that suspended account person ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back