Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard of that sniffdog I asked him for proof since the thread was first reported he just keeps sending me his terms of services then not only that he has a duplicated account which he been using to post here.

I have my backup thanks to work of WJ mods and thanks to thread that I write here if I will dont do that I will probably never get it back.

I still want to see that DMCA ...

Last edited:
Just an FYI, if you used the imdb grabber to transfer the movie poster to that server and not just link to it, it is a copyright violation and you theoretically could receive a DMCA removal notice. Not taking any sides here, just pointing something out. Over and out.

Just an FYI, if you used the imdb grabber to transfer the movie poster to that server and not just link to it, it is a copyright violation and you theoretically could receive a DMCA removal notice. Not taking any sides here, just pointing something out. Over and out.

Lol Im not using Grabber on that site - I was using - wp plugin (to add description) and covers was linked from image hosting.

documentation sent to a moderator. Also drink Chris had considered an unsuspension to avoid future confliction, which you simply bring up with inappropriate behavior and abuse to our staff which is also a violation to our staff as you also agreed to keep conversations between staff in a professional manner (within support tickets).

/moved to Hosting discussion

Nlvl...can you please clarify which moderator you sent proof to? It needs to be sent to robert420 and sniffdog, since they're the mods handling this case. proof = dmca

Last edited:
I sure didn't get anything.

bring up with inappropriate behavior and abuse to our staff which is also a violation to our staff as you also agreed to keep conversations between staff in a professional manner (within support tickets).

If you're in the hosting business and can't understand your client's frustration I think you should get another job.

nlvl is playing an idiotic role......
He should be banned. All MODS & Complainers were asking for Copy of DMCA ......& this Stupid person was Crying with his T.O.S.Client have full right to get a copy of DMCA for which his account is suspended.

@NlVL

[slide]http://pokit.org/get/eb4ec0b278f230cfb6746354c0ff2fc2.png[/slide]

What's this is a fake DMCA

1. There is no From email (Showing who it is from)
2. All DMCA received by Singlehop abused department are forwarded to you by Singlehop include a Notice ID that's used to keep track of the abuse.
3. There is no to from email (Showing who was it sent to)
4. There is no date as all DMCA that you received will always have a date on the DMCA.
5. Universal Studios is located in Hollywood.

Last edited:
A hosting company need a DMCA report to suspend an account? (If they don't allow warez stuff or any kind of material that is copyrighted)?

I think every hosting company reserve the right to follow their rules with or without any DMCA report.

LOL, I think I’ll give the riddle another shot. XD Maybe next DMCA will be proper one, if you want get it contact Universal agent first :D

I think you're getting a little to excited man.

So on a side note:
Whether the DMCA is real or not it would look pretty clear from a webhosts point
of view as to what your intentions were with your account.

So acting like you're an innocent little angel doesn't do much for me.

A hosting company need a DMCA report to suspend an account? (If they don't allow warez stuff or any kind of material that is copyrighted)?

I think every hosting company reserve the right to follow their rules with or without any DMCA report.

No they don't always need a DMCA report,
but lying about getting one to use as an excuse to
suspend a user is very low especially for a company that's
supposedly got "10,000" clients to this date.

1. NlVL claimed all images that were hosted on the site were from Universal Studios ( When Infact that's incorrect)

2. Here is the site that Drinkroide had it's only a WordPress see the site for yourself http://usa-streams.com.

3. Universal Studios ain't even no were in San Fernando, Valley California.

Something is Fishy with the screenshot.....
No headers , No footers

Also , a Complainers always do send his Contact information in Email for correspondence which is ABSENT in above DMCA.....Its fake , it may be made by NLVL admins just for making them selves CORRECT . [MODS please do make a Note of this thing]

Its Correct that nlvl Staff have full right to Suspend/deactivate any Site/account on there discretion but here.....it shows the n00bness of the Hosting Site. Refund Should be provided with Calm Inconvenience Note to client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back