Shared [NL] OffshoreGod.com - Warez Linking - Nulled Scripts - From $2.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you open my account again ??? it got Suspended because of high load (due to too many visitors, it is unexpected),so i need a backup of my site in order to move to a new server (i emailed you). Please active my account again, so at least i can have my backup :(

Your account unsuspended now.

i have faced the problem with MySQL server for 4 days.

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B]/home/xxxxx/public_html/components/com_joomlastats/joomlastats.inc.php[/B] on line [B]394[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B]/home/[/B][B]xxxxx[/B][B]/public_html/components/com_joomlastats/joomlastats.inc.php[/B] on line [B]421[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B]/home/[/B][B]xxxxx[/B][B]/public_html/components/com_joomlastats/joomlastats.inc.php[/B] on line [B]456[/B]
 DB function failed with error number 2006
[COLOR=red]MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT name, link,id FROM jos_menu WHERE id = '13' AND published='1'
[/COLOR]

i have faced the problem with MySQL server for 4 days.

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B]/home/xxxxx/public_html/components/com_joomlastats/joomlastats.inc.php[/B] on line [B]394[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B]/home/[/B][B]xxxxx[/B][B]/public_html/components/com_joomlastats/joomlastats.inc.php[/B] on line [B]421[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B]/home/[/B][B]xxxxx[/B][B]/public_html/components/com_joomlastats/joomlastats.inc.php[/B] on line [B]456[/B]
 DB function failed with error number 2006
[COLOR=red]MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT name, link,id FROM jos_menu WHERE id = '13' AND published='1'
[/COLOR]

Please leave support ticket if problem is still going on and we can look at it better.

I have spoken to Mr.Beest yesterday i believe and he said that there is some problems with MYSQL which are getting sorted.

Im sure everyone will be fixed very soon!

Thanks.

Server 1 Is Having MySQL problem which is going to be solved my Beest And Server 2 has no error i talked with Beest On MSN He is fixing it

bro i come to know that the whole server is getting DDOS so i think we should wait and give full support to Mr Beest and 1 thing is there that all files are safe..

So lets wait and watch...

He is one of the best Host. and these faults are usual anyone can have it. I have no problems with him from many months, His provider is having some problem on his server, so guys let it be fixed. I hope mate you get solved this matter soon.

Regards
mRAza

Time to Take Backup ?

I guess you are right. Cuzz he is not responding in this thread which he normally does.

Something serious is going on. Look at the server load. It wont cross one and now its 16

OffshoreGod
statusok.gif
statusok.gif
statusok.gif
PHP Info 16.00 0 Days 02:21:44

I fear that this server will shred into pieces. Here is another look at the server load.

OffshoreGod
statusok.gif
statusok.gif
statusok.gif
PHP Info 33.86 0 Days 03:47:14

Well Beest your provider really make you disappointed, but i still hope you stay, you are one of the best guy here for hosting. so again think about it. you can still do this man. as i told you on msn i can help you get something.. come on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back