Shared [NL] OffshoreGod.com - Warez Linking - Nulled Scripts - From $2.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orders are available again but no reseller plans yet. FTP problems should be fixed now!

Server load and uptime:

0.47 2 Days 00:55:13

Im saying this one more time: If you are our client, follow us at twitter and you will know when we are just restarting server or do we have real problems for example. Im not gonna email everyone before restarts but at twitter i will say it.

Server load and uptime:
Code:
0.49 1 Days 16:12:40

the server speed is good at this time. Hope it stays so. Overall , good new server , though , i liked the previous one more. It was too fast. Anyhow , enjoying my time on this server too.

First and best host. I wants to open a new site and surely this would be my host again. so guys if you wants a speedy and quality then get it. and the most best thing is host guy is always online and you can get 24/7 support.

Good luck buddy and thanks for such a great service.

Regards

First and best host. I wants to open a new site and surely this would be my host again. so guys if you wants a speedy and quality then get it. and the most best thing is host guy is always online and you can get 24/7 support.

Good luck buddy and thanks for such a great service.

Regards

Thanks raza about your review, all gone good with you also :D

Weekend Promo!
All new orders get 20% off from first month price!
Working for all shared/reseller plans!
Promo works for next 50 new orders done at weekend! :D
Promo ends at sunday 15/11/2009.
Use promo code: WJ20 and you get 20% off!!!

Also all orders made quarterly gets one month free added right after payment! This offer is available anytime.

Servers status page HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back