Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
This is the sort of things that get you banned from us, just so you know.
Falsifying serious accusations.

Uploaders are our blood and air, and you think we shave sales? On the contrary,
We make every effort to combat bank fees and make them more profitable.

@ Telsek [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Uploaders are our blood and air

wow it must be in your work not in the words
15 days back i urged you guys to refund my premium
when i clicked on bandwidth link it shows you must been a premium member inorder to see band width plan
just i did one click on premium option 12$ reduced from balance premium key generated there no conformation ,no activation mail nothing
you made me to buy premium forcely

its purely an acciendental one i dono the mistake from my side or other side
i request uploaders never keep your balance above 100$ after you got 100$ keep payout
who knows in this hosts if the shit happens any single wrong click is so valuable

[/FONT]

Last edited:

when i clicked on bandwidth link it shows you must been a premium member inorder to see band width plan
just i did one click on premium option 12$ reduced from balance premium key generated there no conformation ,no activation mail nothing

i request uploaders never keep your balance above 100$ after you got 100$ keep payout
who knows in this hosts if the shit happens any single wrong click is so valuable

[/FONT]

I'm not sure I understand.
Was money deducted from your balance without any conformation?
What payment option did you choose?

[/FONT]

I'm not sure I understand.

no conformation
i just click on band width link it shows you must be premium member to see band width plans
i clicked on premium link thats it
premium key generated mailed it
balance 12$ deducted
i kept pm her to you and jonnie no responce
i seeked support too they said simple no refunds for any type of purchase

yes

no payment option money deducted from account balance thats it
step 1)simple clicked on band width link
step 2) in bw page it showed you must be premium member just i cliecked premium links that it
step 3 ) money deducted from balance premium key generated and mailed it

Last edited:
100% sure it's not true what you say
Watch my downloads with sales
2ag7q7p.jpg

How do you get two sales with 30 download
do I 600 download with zero sale

you're good at using photoshop

It's simple. He sets all file premium only

Yes, all my files are premium only.

I'm Uploader for past 10 Years.
I know how to get sells.
I already crossed 5,000$ Earning in NitroFlare.

I know how to get sells.

Does everybody see how he's ignoring simple question?
I repeat this one. You have so little downloads every day (aprox 38). You say you have 3000+ files. How is it? Most of your files must had be deleted as inactive.
May be you are nitro bot and you say us not truth?

CONSPIRACY!
Aliens! :)

Does everybody see how they are starting to spam this thread after I asked this simple question?

This is just a simple math.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You have so little downloads every day (aprox 38). You say you have 3000+ files. How is it? [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Most of your files must had be deleted as inactive.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]May be you are nitro bot and you say us not truth?[/FONT]
Can someone give me an explanation?

Last edited:

I know how to get sells.

I'm not saying that I haven't made some money with nitroflare (3,500$ Earning with NF)....only it's weird your case...you have a few downloads and lots of sales!!!!

It's strange what you say !!! in recent months I have deleted more than 900 GB

is this my storage 584.4 GB | 1643 Files
Veryyyyyyyyyy Strange

I will forward this to johnny,
Thank you for letting us know

what the use of letteing to knw
if you admit even there is an error do u refund my money
already 15 days over and used 27gb bw only
i am uploading from nearly 3 years till now i didnt paid any of the file host premiums
if i really intend to buy premium in this host i had balance so i get 25% off also even that option is there why i buy premium keys
for the first time i forced to buy premium in this host
and your support really like bot message i clearly explained them my issue i mailed them nearly 5 to 6 times i tied my level best to gets my money back but the answer from them is
refunds are impossible for any type of purchase

one more thing rapidgator hiked their premium rates recently but only for fresh sales for exsisitng members old rates

Last edited:

I know how to get sells.

I repeat this one. You have so little downloads every day (aprox 38). You say you have 3000+ files. How is it? Most of your files must had be deleted as inactive.

HaHaHa lol.

Its so simple.
Active files doesn't mean Download completed files.
Your files must need good click counts.
I have 500+ clicks Daily.

stat.jpg

HaHaHa lol.

Its so simple.

stat.jpg

I am sorry for the inconvenience but do you think that user was not aware of this? Personally, I had 10k clicks and 60-100 downloads each day.

Now someone might tell "Upload only premium files. Why there is limit ? why under 1Gb files are free if i am not wrong?

No option to make 100% links premium.

Any logical answer?

HaHaHa lol.

Its so simple.

stat.jpg

I am sorry for the inconvenience but do you think that user was not aware of this? Personally, I had 10k clicks and 60-100 downloads each day.

Now someone might tell "Upload only premium files. Why there is limit ? why under 1Gb files are free if i am not wrong?

Any logical answer?

You have option to make all your files Premium only in NitroFlare.

Note: Most of your files downloaded by free users i think. But, my files downloaded my Premium users only.

Last edited:

Any logical answer?

You have option to make all your files Premium only in NitroFlare.

Note: Most of your files downloaded by free users i think. But, my files downloaded my Premium users only.

I hardly use Premium only feature because i want they understand and purchase premium after seeing Free download speed. And also if anyone has no fucking time to waste with shitty download speed, they will buy for sure if your premium only setting turned on or off.

I had many single link data more than 1-2 or even 10GB+ So no question regarding this.

I had many followers and i still could not understand to not having a single sell after 1.5TB of hardworking data uploads. The issue started when i raised my voice over Premium fees which is stealing by Nirtoflare admins telling them as Gateway fees but have no logic.

They just disabled sells generating from my account so i could not get anything. Also my premium was closed by them. Full account i meant including premium features.

They did not refund me.

Last edited:
Hi PayPerSell ,

I'm using only NitroFlare Links. No mirror links.
If you use mirrors. Peoples will go and buy lowest price premium only.
I know NitroFlare fees bit heavy.
So, my users must need to buy NitroFlare premium to download files.

Downloaders know Premium users get good speed. Don't have to check free download speed.

Hi PayPerSell ,

I'm using only NitroFlare Links. No mirror links.
If you use mirrors. Peoples will go and buy lowest price premium only.
I know NitroFlare fees bit heavy.
So, my users must need to buy NitroFlare premium to download files.

Downloaders know Premium users get good speed. Don't have to check free download speed.

I have used NF only. As i said they had issues with me from the start and disabled my sales generating so no hope of generating sales. I am not that Stupid or inexperienced uploader either.

If you think all links should have premium enabled, why NF is offering free downloads then? They do not have PPD either.

And peoples are not that stupid either so they will buy premium directly.

I was posting my own story with NF which happened with me. I have 400+ downloads with filefactory and i believe you are not even using that so the story is different.

And being an owner, they can't tell me to to go somewhere else because i just shared my experience.

Thanks and good luck.

Last edited:
Back