Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
PCQhMkM.png

Nice sales for me this week. All 3 months :sun: =)

Why daily limit has been reduced from 50GB to 25 GB ?
Jonnie can you please restore my daily limit? I download occasionally not everyday.. and 25GB limit really sucks.

I can somewhat understand your site's usage of ad generated income, but its use of borderline nefarious pop-ups that claim to be the famous BSOD from Windows is too much. Please check and remove the following from your allowed list of ad sites:

quality-click-tracking.info
critical-virus-notice.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

i donot understand here.why have high click count and low download rate. does it mean users are clicking your NF links and not downloading ? why should one click on an NF link and not download ? make nosense.

When I Will Receive My Payment

ajax.php

hey why do you hide amount ? nobody can steal your amount from the picture, lol

Wow! I found anwser to my question! See:
"Premium Limitation

Premium users are limited to 25GB download per day, and it can be changed in any case if decided by our Administration."
NitroFlare - Upload Files

@
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]dragos22 you was right!
[/FONT]

who can work with 25GB per day seriously.Some video games are as big as 15GB does it mean if i download one video game i have used all my days bandwidth? Nitroflare now you are becoming disgusting.thank goodness uploaders also upload to Rapidgator.

@Nitroflare admins. Trial (2days) cannot cost $10.00 when 30days premium costs $12.00 it doesnot make any business sense.The Trial (2days) package is for people to grab that one off nitroflare hosted file without paying for monthly premium or to try out your services.so it should be affordable to please reduce the Trial (2days) price.The Trial (2days) is a great way to get new clients but the way you have priced it is WRONG !

Last edited:
@ericnyamu
You asked many questions , keep doing this and you'll find yourself banned for spamming reason .
Anyway , High clicks number does not mean lot of downloads , me for exp: I got 8000 clicks daily but on Earnings Reports I get just 500-600 downloads but I don't give a damn
you know why ? because we're not on PPD plan [pokerface]
25GB per day will be good for an uploader , but if you are a leecher that's gonna hurt you in the ass , and that what jonnie whants because he hate leechers :hrhr:

Why Trial (2days) costs $10.00 and 30days premium costs $12.00??

Simple. They don't intend to sell 2 days trial. You pay 2 more bucks and you get a 30 days premium so why do you want to pay 10 bucks for only 2 days? This is marketing. The target is to get customers to buy 30 days ++ premium.

Back