Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Keep my word, They will soon run away. If Nitroflare staff has guts to answer me with no logic, why they can't answer and satisfy other users properly?

they already took my money and closed my account.

They made new rules in each day.
Reduce BW 25gb and now Inactive files deleted after 100 days for premium user.

Next what rules will be applied Jonnie ?

I know!
It is "
Chargeback" and "Refunded"!
They ARE LIARS!!!!
They steal our money!!!

Keep my word, They will soon run away.

Yes, I think so too. Also I think they have huge financial problems.

Last edited:
Actually i saw this reply in your last reply -

Chargeback" and "
Refunded"!
They ARE LIARS!!!!

So i was wondering if you got refund.

Yes, I got. They are liars and triefs!

I think you have used Credit card payment so you are lucky. hehe
They took my BTC which is non refundable as long as the seller wishes.

They will just show you Policy "The Purchase is final ETC"

You saw, your chargeback hit them hard and then refunded you since it was Credit card if i am not wrong.

No, it is not about my payment! Today they introduced new method to steal our money. I made some sales from my files in the recent days. Today they stole some of them and sent me a message like "Chargeback / Fraud detected from customer - Refunded. I don't believe them. The price of their words is nothing. I think they just stole my money and the reason about "Chargeback" is not truth.

No, it is not about my payment! Today they introduced new method to steal our money. I made some sales from my files in the recent days. Today they stole some of them and sent me a message like "Chargeback / Fraud detected from customer - Refunded. I don't believe them. The price of their words is nothing. I think they just stole my money and the reason about "Chargeback" is not truth.

I see. Yeah something like Extabit did before closing their business.

I think they are doing similar. Yeah they got enough experience and can make few of the filehosts again after scamming users with this filehost.

Their reputation will be dropped just like this more and more day by day.

jjrH1gc.png

Last edited:

I think they are doing similar. Yeah they got enough experience and can make few of the filehosts again after scamming users with this filehost.

jjrH1gc.png
Are you say words "their reputation"? ha-ha.
Their reputation is reputation of liars and thieves. No more trust for nitroflare.

jjrH1gc.png
Are you say words "their reputation"? ha-ha.
Their reputation is reputation of liars and thieves. No more trust for nitroflare.

Their Business is almost done mate. Just need to Run away officially. they will do that soon when they are done with WJ.

Back