nirafile.com - earn 30$/10000 downloads -no limit for free download - min 1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
iphone4clone : thanks for you positive posts

pimkie81 : if u have even 1 cent we will pay you BUT you havent any money with us, so no need to visit our official thread since you are not uploader at nira and have no money to request,

kocok
: your payment will send at the next cycle

Last edited:
http://www.wjunction.com/members/63527-iphone4clone.html
pimkie81 : if u have even 1 cent we will pay you BUT you havent any money with us, so no need to visit our official thread since you are not uploader at nira and have no money to request,

Of course, because you have deleted the files I uploaded before I could share! I need to visit your official thread since you LIED about me: you said I broke the rules and this is ABSOLUTELY false. You did it, not me.

pimkie81 : you are talking too much, find other host to upload cheaters are not welcome here, thanks

we paid all payza payments yesterday

all paypal payment requests will paid on time ;)

wow this host is very strict, as it should be.

filegrasper is more flexible, i can imagine lot of cheaters cheating him. :))

pimkie81 : you are talking too much, find other host to upload cheaters are not welcome here, thanks

Sorry, Are you calling me "cheater"? You are a LIAR and you know.

So HOW can I be a cheater if I haven't any money with you? Could you explain me? YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU KNOW.

I'm not claiming any money, as I said before: I have not shared any files from your host, I have no money to claim. Only uploaded a few files to test the speed, and all are disappeared a few days later. Wwhat's the cheat you say I made? All I want to know is WHY it have disappeared and if this happens frequently. That's all! Why this makes you so nervous? you say you have deleted my files because I've broken the rules. What rules exactly? Just want to know.

But reading the treatment that you give the uploaders, lying and swearing, of course I will not use your host.

Last edited:
Nira = Lier this host is only for cashwores and not for just storing files how lame I got a 1 yr free premium account and did nothing whit it I have been busy lately had no time to test it and my account was deleted. Nira should have told use before this host is for chaswores who share there links not just for storage

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Nira = Lier this host is only for cashwores and not for just storing files how lame I got a 1 yr free premium account and did nothing whit it I have been busy lately had no time to test it and my account was deleted. Nira should have told use before this host is for chaswores who share there links not just for storage

If they give as a ONE YEAR premium account, why give us only A FEW DAYS to try, in August? Maybe we are on holidays, or maybe is not the best time to try a new host and we want to wait a few days before share.

Furthermore, NIRA was initially free host. When I got the premium account thay not paid the uploaders, so there was no hurry to try it. Then they changed the rules and began to pay the uploaders, great! But those who have changed the rules have been them.

Nira.. i think theres a problem in the referral system

20% right?

okie i have a referal that already earned 4$ but i only got .10cents..

please fix this

@DJboutit: every file sharing website is for sharing. There are file sharing and backup sites, 2 different categories. This is a file sharing, what's hard to understand?

@DJboutit: every file sharing website is for sharing. There are file sharing and backup sites, 2 different categories. This is a file sharing, what's hard to understand?

It's hard to understand that they give ONE YEAR premium account starting in august, and they delete files after A FEW DAYS.

Do you understand the difference between "one year" and a "a few days"? Or is it hard for you to understand?

may be they think you are using 1 year premium account to leech files from other members. Since you are a inactive uploader. XD

Like he said.

Sorry its not for backups. Storage space and bandwidth costs a lot now a days.

They give you 1 year premium account to try their service as an uploader. Not to store your Terabytes of files for free. :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back