Shared Nextoffshore.com - 5GB,10GB Space,50GB,100GB Bandwidth from 1$,2$ (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then why don't you move to other server huh

edit: also realized site is loading sooo slow
Yaa i am thinking to move to move SmartDC soon . sorry coz of Xs
Too slow i need to pay for my next month but i think to leave from this hosting too many downtimes this month

humlkman,
I have tried to login to customer panel on nextoffshore.com but I click on login a tiny image opens with "close" written on it and nothing else..tried on IE and Firefox.

I got shared hosting first for a domain to try your service and later a Reseller plan. I want to move that domain to my Reseller plan. Need your help. Sending you a PM.
Can you please try now, WHMCS had some security issues and it was patched now.
A lot of problems with the hosting.

Upload files is a horror, errors always.

The page upload very low.

I try to connect to wp-admin and a lot of php errors.
Yaa i understand, You must be frustrated. We will shortly move to SmartDC for extreme professional performance.
Same Here I tried To restore my DB but its says error...
I am Leaving This Hosting Need My Money Back!
Refund Sent! Thank you.

Hello,
I just bought the shared starter plan under shared hosting.
It is said that the account will be activated once payment is received, but according to to the info under the services tab it is still pending. How come?
Also, how am I supposed to know which nameserver to point my domain to, or setup anything? Through the login button on the website? Because, that login button only shows the close button.

Hello,
I just bought the shared starter plan under shared hosting.
It is said that the account will be activated once payment is received, but according to to the info under the services tab it is still pending. How come?
Also, how am I supposed to know which nameserver to point my domain to, or setup anything? Through the login button on the website? Because, that login button only shows the close button.
Sorry we are having high server load. We are trying to fix it . Refund sent. We will be back with stocks in a few days. Visit us soon. Thank you.

when will you transfer all data to new USa temp server, because i updated dns but my site is not on new server

Last edited:
Lets hope tranfering servers fixes your issue, Me and my partner were trying to run a site with you and it was just fucked man. Almost unusable, that bad of service.

Sorry but lots of downtime, very frequent errors and Extremely unclear way of changing urls.....Had to submit a support ticket to switch from one Domain to another, Wtf?

ur service is not good i use your service but your server showing lots of downtime . i will moving our all site form your host .........

last 15 hr showing downtime on your server .... why ?

i want to take my site backup....

Hello everyone,
Mails has been sent to all clients about migration to smartDC. After successfull migration there will not be any downtime , you all must have heard of smartDC. On US server load is high as accounts are migrated.We are having backup of all accounts,so no worry about data loss. Site migration time is decreased an it will completed within 48hrs for sure.
We are sorry for all inconvenience caused. hope you co-operate with us.
-Regards
Hulkman

i haven't received any mail regarding this and what i received is this :

Hello ,
This is just a notification,nothing serious. We are here to just notify you that its middle of month.
Tips of Month:
1.Please take a backup of all your sites.
2. Clean up unwanted things on server and make it light.
3. Have a good day!
Note: If this is annoying, Please leave a support ticket and we will stop these.
Feel free to contact us.
-Regards and Thank you,
Nextoffshore Support Team.

now tell me what is this for ? are u quitting ? or just running away ?

i cant even see my site online for a single second !

Why do I get this error when I try to edit DNS on domain website:
The name server is not sufficient or hasn't been approved.

No xtone, we are not gonna run away or quit, i know this is a huge downtime we are sorry for that. We are setting the new server for best perfomance.
We are setting up the server . Please co-operate.We will be up with more new features.
-Regards,
Hulkman

sir when your sever is Run last 60hrs my site is off line ,,,,, and your server is also downtime few day .....last time you tell me we finished work in 48hrs...... why your server is down.....

humlkman,
I don't know what is going on, my sites are now pointing to that US server regarding which sent an email and till now everything is down. Waiting for a reply. Down times really affects rating on search engines for new or old sites.

Hello everyone,
We have started migration to new NL server. They Data size is very high and its taking a lot of time. Today new details will be mailed for sure.
US servers are high load and that provider is facing some network issue currently. So we though of migrate directly to SmartDC. Please co-operate , you will get new details today.
-Regards,

hey just loaded my site and got:

Site error: the file /home/mysite/public_html/includes/core/core.mysql.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Hello everyone,
Just keep you nameservers as
ns1.nextoffshore.com
ns2.nextoffshore.com

Ioncube loaders will be installed soon, keep you ns as above.
Details will be mailed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back