Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ screenshots taken at the middle of transload don't reflect the real speed.

the average speed of NL servers can get are :

from FSC : up to 3 MBps
from FS : up to 3 MBps
from WU : up to 4 MBps
from MU : up to 20 MBps
from RS : up to 20 MBps
from US : up to 3 MBps
from UL.to : up to 70 MBps
from Netload : up to 3 MBps
from Megashares : up to 10 MBps
from HF : up to 6 MBps
from Filefactory : up to 5 MBps
from MF : ~200KBps
from Uploading.com : up to 5MBps

=============

for upload, it varies, it is usually faster to upload to EU based filehosting if you are using NL server.

When I am putting together my posts sometimes I need to use larger image screen caps, and in RL I set it up in the movie thumbnailer so I get them.

I know you can save the screenshots individually but I only want to use 1 or 2 of the screenshots and it can be a pain to go through them all to find the few screenshots I want.

Is there any way you could implement a feature so that on the movie thumbnailer page the screenshots could be together like they already are, but make it so that you can right click and save as an individual screenshot so It is not required to have to go search for them.

It is not a really big deal but it would definitely save some time.

^^ I'm gonna forward your request to our plugin department. It will be implemented as soon as we finished the script.

thnkx diko can we now any next plane for turbo mode coz i love it and now iam feeling bad sad all of this

few slots open at NL and USA, you can check them at

http://newrapidleech.com/klien/cart.php

but I'm sorry, really sorry, I can't activate it rite now if you make an order, it's 3AM here and I really really need to sleep.

br,
Diko
================

filejungle upload plugin has been updated on everyone's RL.

easy-share new name, crocko.com plugin will be updated soon after we finished testing on it.

mean bro turbo plugin availlable plz bro tell me. bro diko iam talking about turbo account bro whene coulkd you provide it to us plz

mean bro turbo plugin availlable plz bro tell me. bro diko iam talking about turbo account bro whene coulkd you provide it to us plz

I'm testing my server rite now, checking for possibilities, probably I would go by burning the harddrive...:))

Wupload is Working?

Wupload upload wasn't working, it's wupload who has the problem, you can check it at their official thread here at WJ.

The best RL provider

thanks mate :)

I just signed up, waiting for my domain to activate. I checked out through PayPal, but did not do a subscription just a one time pay for now. What will happen after the month is up? I'm guessing I will just get an e-mail asking me to confirm another payment for the next 30 days, but I'm not quite sure.

Also, I seen that you have a Videobb uploading plugin, I was wondering if you have a PutLocker one as well?

^^ Yes, the system will automatically send you an invoice.

Videobb plugin currently broken, I rarely check for a plugin if no one reported it. Putlocker working fine.

I'm gonna activate your RL now, hold on few minutes and check your email.

I've sent a ticket regarding of my RL that can't download wupload links but the only reply i got is

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/Py9zXX.png[/slide]

im not an idiot to transload dead wupload links :facepalm:

Edit:

6:38pm GMT+8

my RL is DOWN 1newrl.info

6:42pm its up again

Last edited:
^^ Please check my PM to you.

--------------------

i was restarting it, someone abused it.

================================

Announcement.

1. Rapidshare and Uploadstation ban few of our servers in Netherlands, we are currently looking for the solution. Affected servers are 1newrl.info and huskar.info
  2. When you find a wupload link, now, you must add "www' in front of it so it can be transloaded. This problem has been forwarded to our plugin department and will be updated soon.

br,
Diko

Last edited:
I still can't login to webmin to check my bandwidth usage. I get a "login failed, please try again" error.

Any chance of adding our bandwidth usage to our actual NRL domains (maybe down near the bottom where our disk usage is displayed) sometime in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back