Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
me to but i don't think that there is good RL now can someone tell me what's the speed of leeching without Turbo mode from Nl server leech from filesonic wupload plz cauze i buyd one and the speed is no more than 2MB

6e36af4c38.png

Give me back my fucking money as he said he would do

Dam i spend alot of time without uploading because your problems.
I paid money for service,but i lose money because this service.

Very nice deal!

I'm closing this thread until one of the owners/admin needs contacts me via pm and gives me a working msn/skype to communicate. If I don't hear from them withing 48 hours, I'm going to close this thread permanently and add them to the scammer list.

There has been plenty of time to respond to clients, fix your problems, and refund those who asked for it. The only response from the owner was vague and stated that he doesnt have much time to work on his business.

Dear all clients,

As I've stated on my previous posts before this. Turbo rapidleech clients, please check your email, I've explained it on my email. Read it carefully.

If any of my clients still got any kind of problem, please let me know, but I can't reply it rite away, I got to go to college and will be back at 10.00 PM GMT+7

Submit me a ticket, don't be hesitated.

http://newrapidleech.com/klien/submitticket.php

br,
Diko

===================

Thank you for your understanding Mindy :)

Last edited:
It's sure that Diko not scammer or something,
But please fix the problems.
It start to crash while uploading.

Last edited:
plz tel us who is on NL server normal without Turbo is the speed of leeching from fsc wupload good and how much thnkx and usa server to thnkx to all

Very poor Rapidleech. I am very much dissatisfied. If you cannot provide good rapidleech. please return my money

I've said it to you, submit me a ticket so I can process it rite away.

@Not_Responding

Thanks a lot. I'm still looking forward in doing business with you in the near future.

of course mate, it's all because of turbo rapidleech :) - the server can't handle its speed, it overloads the disk too much :))

I've got few plans for turbo rapidleech, this time, I won't fail :)

I got my refund within 24 hrs of opening a support ticket. Thanks Diko :)

you are welcome am21, I'm sorry for putting you into this bad situation.

@Not_Responding me to diko i wanna cont i f you provide us a good service thnnkx

plz tel us who is on NL server normal without Turbo is the speed of leeching from fsc wupload good and how much thnkx and usa server to thnkx to all

Demo server coming soon. :)

It's sure that Diko not scammer or something,
But please fix the problems.
It start to crash while uploading.

i agree....

Crash like what? could you please describe it to me, submit me a ticket, or send me a PM so I can take a look.

br,
Diko

am waiting Diko i know ur situation but my headache is increased every work is down i want again NewRapidleech best performance..

diko can you plz tell us is server of Nl working and restocked or not and how is it speed of leeching now of fsc and wupload in normal ,mode speed test plz hnkx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back