Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all clients,

I think I'm the most wanted guy at NRL rite now :facepalm:

I've moved all people at "renewrl.info" which was a temporary server, back to huskar.info, except those people who ordered turbo rapidleech.

I know some of you may feel your time wasted, I deeply sorry about this, I don't have much time to take care of NRL right now.

There's microdevil and vdh taking care of NRL, however, I am the only one who has the access to the root. So I'm fixing all problems one by one rite now, so please be patience.

To all people in turbo rapidleech, I'm gonna withdraw turbo RL, I've explained about this in my email to you, please check your email.

Renewrl will be terminated very soon.

br,
Diko

To this day I couldn't say a single bad word about this service, but unfortunately that day has come.

Day passed and no one responded to my ticket (so far I haven't waited longer than 2 hours), and didn't solve the problem, thus I can't use the service for which I paid.

From my experience, when there are problems with responding to tickets in the service, which for so long was reliable, you should leave as soon as possible the deck of a leaking ship, because it will only get worse.

@Diko and to other NRL support people

Please take a look already at my ticket #499383 and process the refund already. There's no point in giving out codes for the 1 month free subscription if we purchase from Level 1 & 2 Netherlands / US unmetered coz there ain't no available stocks for it anyway.. So please give me back my money.

I mean no disrespect but if you don't have time to take care of your site problems, better not start a site at all.. To you, our money might not be that big but we earned it in the hard way so better process the refund already..

Diko gave us a COUPON for 1month free RL and a refund but until now there is no response and we can't even use the coupon code because there are no available stock :facepalm:

Wow they answered my ticket (1 day and half old ticket) regarding RL can't connect to fileserve.. I hope they process my refund now too.. *fingers cross*

Vu Duy Hoang answered my ticket regarding fileserve problem, too bad he doesn't have the authority to process a refund. This guy will really help you out when he is on.. I guess I better wait for Diko. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back