Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
could u please add Multiupload.com upload plugin
because it's important for me

hmm...sure, it's important for everyone,
but rapidshare is not listed there,

multiupload.com was the best files mirror that i ever know.
I'll contact diko for this,

alternatively, you can use embedupload.com
you can fill up your username and password in over 9 files hosting [included mediafire + rapidshare]

but it has a limit, only 5 remote links allowed.
just take a look on that site :)

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/LrUfdn.png[/SLIDE]

Awesome. X-(

It's fine now,

I still can't login to webmin to check my bandwidth usage. I get a "login failed, please try again" error.

Any chance of adding our bandwidth usage to our actual NRL domains (maybe down near the bottom where our disk usage is displayed) sometime in the future?

would you mind to send your ticket?
i'll check your rapidleech :)

br,
MD

Hi Admin, .................

Thanks for all ur good server in RL but lately
i have strange issue, mu upload speed is 20kb for all hosts
so please fix it ASAP, thanks again

Dear all sonewrl.info clients,

we notice some kind of strange thing happening at sonewrl.info, somehow the upload speed is extremely slow.

please hold on in few hours, I'm gonna contact our server provider now.

br,
Diko

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/LrUfdn.png[/SLIDE]

Awesome. X-(

Dangerous, you are pushing the server too much, it will automatically block your internet connection.

I still can't login to webmin to check my bandwidth usage. I get a "login failed, please try again" error.

Any chance of adding our bandwidth usage to our actual NRL domains (maybe down near the bottom where our disk usage is displayed) sometime in the future?

Dear 2ndhouse, yes the problem lays within your username, it can't accept username with numeric char as first character.

We will try to bring what you suggested.

Last edited:
For about the last 6 or so hours the transload speed has been really bad for me. I've tried transloading from Filesonic, Wupload, and Easy-Share and havent been able to get more than 30 kb/s.

I am on mynewrl.info.

And I know its not a problem with the filehosts because I can download the same files just fine from my connection.

Thanks

-aftershawk

Dear all sonewrl.info clients,

we notice some kind of strange thing happening at sonewrl.info, somehow the upload speed is extremely slow.

please hold on in few hours, I'm gonna contact our server provider now.

br,
Diko

Dangerous, you are pushing the server too much, it will automatically block your internet connection.

Dear 2ndhouse, yes the problem lays within your username, it can't accept username with numeric char as first character.

We will try to bring what you suggested.

what is your problem mate? I can open it smoothly from here.

please check the TOS which you have agreed when signing up also.

http://newrapidleech.com/terms-of-service

br,
Diko

Now its Working. But when i needed it is not working. Always speed problem,Loading page.

We are always on the ticket to help you if you get any kind of problem.

If the Problem is at one Time we can open ticket. But it happens many times.

093c564f97.png

0a1cf53b26.png

fd03ea2ceb.png

In wupload download speed is like 10KB/S.

Great Download speed. :facepalm:​

wow, you are making a progress here DANG3ROUS, I'm really happy with it. that's how you should complain when something wrong happens with your RL.

as a customer, you deserved to get the best service from us.

if, just if, I am an ignorant, if I don't care of my customer, I will be very happy to just say to you :

"FUCK OFF, READ THE TOS"

hell no, I'm not that kind of person. :) --- now check your RL again, transload some file from WU or FSC, bring the screenshot here and tell me, what kind of person I am.

br,
Diko

====

keep in mind that, unlike others, I never tell mods to delete negative reviews on my SALES thread eventhough this is a sales thread. You know why? because those posts will remind me that I have to be better from time to time.

Thank you for your report DANG3ROUS.

"Dear All clients, sonewrl.info is having a little issue with the upload speed, please hold on in few hours..."
Probably not so little, since is still ongoing...

I also noticed a very slow speed when downloading from RL server to my hard drive.

^^ Cashio, yeah, the problem is on dedicated server, probably its network connection is in trouble, since it's only happening when people try to upload a file or download a file from the server.

I've already explained this problem to our server provider since this morning, they have rebooted the server and the whole network, but still, the problem persist, I've reported them back because they effort hasn't brought any good result. I'm planning on moving you all to a temporary server if this is still happening till tonight.

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience.

br,
Diko

Sonewrl.info Clients,

Because of this speed problem, I think my server provider currently doing maintenance on that server, Downtimes is expected to come, I'm sorry for this bad times.

So many bad things occured, and it happens each after another, but we always here to at least tell you the progress of the trouble.

br,
Diko

...same here, down for about 10 min.

Thanks N_R for informing us on a regular basis.
Hopefully the problem will be solved as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back