Status
Not open for further replies.

zyberakuma

i wanted to start from scratch a site. it's warez linking, and will comply to DMCA takedown of post/s.

currently looking for a good shared hosting to start then upgrade if necessary, im looking at BlazingVPS, webhostdaddy, and RuskaHost here in WJ.

anyone can suggest me which is the best or if there are other providers feel free add.

Thanks.

11 comments
Dont go with WJ hosts as most of them close most often and if u still want to go with them then go with a host that is stable and has been around for a while

Spetsnaz is pretty good I have only had 2 down times one for 45min other time for 3 to 5 min and a few times where my site run a little slow overall a good a host

Idek who to recommend as a host.

Like said above, so many host I thought were good winded up closing down.

ummm i guess

1. Blazingvps

2. Host Creed

3. Daring host

All 3 can be found in the shared section

I'd recommend Daring or Blazing but i hear HC is good.

What sort of monthly budget do you have to put toward hosting?

hi mate!

actually budget is not a problem, but because ill start from square one dont want to waste it either as i know i can upgrade if necessary.

i used to be on VPS (Krun!x KnownsSRV) but i just feel i dont need too much resources just yet.

what im looking for number one is uptime and customer support availability.

Thanks all for the suggestions.

as i can see you pick the most important thing in reliability of hosting company uptime and support..i'll suggest to look at the offer section and i'm sure you'll get what you need ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back