New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinem please send me your msn, i have a lot of money on uploaded.to and i dont have account on Euros, (i dont have the iban), please if you can help me....

Sinem please send me your msn, i have a lot of money on uploaded.to and i dont have account on Euros, (i dont have the iban), please if you can help me....

Your can get paid via WME (WebMoney) and then request a payment to your bank depending on your country.

It doesn't matter where you are, if you take the time to look for the information you can resolve your issue. If I'm not mistaking, WebMoney works with uKash in Bolivia. Buena Suerte.

That you referred 52 users to uploaded until now, free users are counted here as well.

and if any one of them buy account do i get the 60% of share??
prob is i referred 52 users and only 5 of em bought accounts or may those 5 were the ones who bought account directly from my link...then what about the other 52??

uploaded.to sort out your remote cause cant remote nothing just the failed message
SORT IT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uploaded.to why do u make your site so hard to use the remote is a nightmare what you need to sort out and cant remote from rapidshare or deposit files its asking bout proxy this a nightmare

Last edited:
you cant cyberavijit ...

@ ps2gameman

its not a rocket science ..

@ AlCapone

Their Filemanager is awesome ... and Search result update Real Time...

awesome ?! :D have you ever saw ANY other filemanager ? :D

Yes ... thats why im saying ul.to FM is much better then other crappy hosts ... though you have right to express your opinion :D

@ amerriaz

These days they are releasing payments within few days... 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back