New! Oceanus.ch - Encrypted Swiss Filehost

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, any chance for more details about the affiliate systems? Restrictions, max earned per IP per day, etc, etc. That kind of stuff?

Its kind of annoying to have to sit and wait for an affiliate system to start while not knowing anything about it ahead of time. Makes me prefer that hosts waited until they were ready before posting anything...

I don't know if I should wait for you or not bother.

Hi guys, thanks for your interest.

UPCOMING AFFILIATE PROGRAMME?

That's right. It will be about a month. If you PM me your email I can add you to the list of people who are interested in testing it early :)

no payza, WMZ :(

Any plans to add these payment methods in future ?

Yes. Both.

Hello Oceanus Team,

Thank you for the voucher :)

There is a screenshot of my bug ==> http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/13/1364316406-sans-titre-1.png

Thanks.

So, any chance for more details about the affiliate systems? Restrictions, max earned per IP per day, etc, etc. That kind of stuff?

Its kind of annoying to have to sit and wait for an affiliate system to start while not knowing anything about it ahead of time. Makes me prefer that hosts waited until they were ready before posting anything...

I don't know if I should wait for you or not bother.

Sure I know it's tough to wait. I started this thread because I know that a lot of people are looking for a secure host.

You're asking for users CC without https, oh wow...
+ a java applet lol.

This is so wrong.

We've ordered a Verisign certificate, but it hasn't arrived yet. This transaction will be certified https by the time we complete beta testing.
Probably much sooner (check again tomorrow).

The applet handles encryption and multi-node connections for maximum speed during up and download.

Basically if you use Oceanus to transfer a file to our system, we won't know which user is uploading what, to which server. We just tag the chunks with a hash so you can find your own files. This hash is part of the Oceanus link; when you share it you share the ability to find the file's chunks in the heap and allow a downloader to decrypt them.

If you'd like more technical info you can add me on Skype (below), I'm always good for a chat about encryption

Tom

Host locations:
oceanus.ch - OVH France

This FTP has geo dns:
ftp.oceanus.ch/ftp-eu.oceanus.ch - OVH France, Hetzner Germany, MyLOC Germany, OVH France Server 2, Leaseweb Netherlands, Worldstream

Reason i am posting this is because you are giving the users the idea that you are secure which you are not. You are currently using an entire list of host's who terminate servers for warez. So this file hosting will not last.

Any connection to ftp can be tracked.

Host locations:
oceanus.ch - OVH France

This FTP has geo dns:
ftp.oceanus.ch/ftp-eu.oceanus.ch - OVH France, Hetzner Germany, MyLOC Germany, OVH France Server 2, Leaseweb Netherlands, Worldstream

Reason i am posting this is because you are giving the users the idea that you are secure which you are not. You are currently using an entire list of host's who terminate servers for warez. So this file hosting will not last.

Any connection to ftp can be tracked.

Huzzah.

I never once claimed that your FTP uploads were in any way encrypted. They are not. But once your files are up, they are indecipherable from files that have come in through Oceanus.

We have CDN nodes in the Ukraine, Russia and Romania. We also run some of our own - you can not see this from the front-end.

Our website is with OVH currently but it hosts nothing as I'm sure you're aware.

Thanks for your interest. If you want to join up / help out / chat - hit me up.

Tom

Last edited:
when PPD up for us ???????

It will be a little while yet. We first have to test it internally to make sure we haven't pooched the logic somehow. We need to test out what happens when files get taken offline; what happens when files are downloaded multiple times from same/similar IP ranges; what happens when people have multiple accounts or switch programmes - and quite frankly, there will be lots and lots of bugs to do with displaying data, counting Webmaster admin bonuses / PPS-PPD variances.

We know what happens when filehosts launch their affiliate early.
They get errors.
They get called cheaters.

It won't happen. If you are interested in beta testing the affiliate programme, just send me an email and I will put you on the early list.

:friends:
Tom

Really After a Long time you Introduced a File Host. Luvin It. Unfortunately It takes too much time to load it even on 1 GBps connection.
Could have been simpler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back