Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanus

Dear Wjunction Members,

I would like to Introduce to you OCEANUS.CH [Link to Website]:

Oceanus on Youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgFZ7fVxeZQ"][Introducing Oceanus][/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzR7mXZIycQ"][Making-of Oceanus][/ame]

We offer higher levels of security than Mega (128-Bit RSA) and Worldwide Redundancy.
We also have a responsive Support Team to respond to all your needs.

We are still in Beta, but I am sure some of you are interested in testing our host in advance of the official launch. 18 FTP servers are online and all are accepting uploads. After creating an account you can start your transloads using ftp.oceanus.ch if you're US-based or ftp-eu.oceanus.ch if you're in Europe. Your email is your FTP username.

FTP-EU is a 10Gbit upload line.

We are already home to a few high-volume uploaders, and so far, their experience has been good. We invite you to test the system and prepare for one hell of a ride!

=============ANNOUNCEMENT 7th MAY 2013==============

Oceanus is shutting down.
Temporarily.

Hi Folks -

We were getting ready to launch our affiliate programme and a few other features you may already have seen in screenshots - when we discovered a couple major issues in our back-end. As this will take a long time to diagnose and fix, we have no choice but to close down Oceanus beta for now.

We are taking all of your input into account. We will be re-launching a new Oceanus beta in september, with a full launch scheduled for January 2014.

That might seem like a long way off, but it will pass like a breeze.
Bookmark this thread, or our website and check back later.

For any issues current uploaders might be facing, I will still be around. You can PM me or send me an email or catch me on skype.

All the best,
Tom

=============ANNOUNCEMENT 7th MAY 2013=============

Please check our blog for hints and inside news.

You can contact chief-of-support directly - Skype: OceanusTom

With your help, we can build the first high-security affiliate cloud-drive.

<3 Your Oceanus Team

Last edited:
156 comments
Minimum payout is 0,25 per 1000 downloads.

What kind of content you upload is of no concern to us. It is immedeately chunked and encrypted. :-=

Last edited:
9A0AGBj.png
:cough:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back